Sam Sinister back shield

Giacomo1496

• 8 months later...
10 hours ago, Jessietail said:

I don't know much about Racers texturing, is it not possible to make the back pieces not have mirrored textures like that?

Likely not without editing the model's UVs... Which might be possible with the binary file editor, if you don't mind poking at numbers until you get what you want.

7 hours ago, Vigilant said:

When i start lego racers it just says cant find magic.bmp or something like that

Make sure to replace the file rather than delete and paste :) It worked for me! I am also making a Commander Cold Backpiece, from the Help of this awesome user!

8 hours ago, Unique_drift3r002 said:

Make sure to replace the file rather than delete and paste :) It worked for me!

I see the problem... the replacement has a lowercase extension (.bmp). LEGO Racers expects everything to be in uppercase (.BMP).

3 minutes ago, mumboking said:

I see the problem... your replacement has a lowercase extension (.bmp). LEGO Racers expects everything to be in uppercase (.BMP).

This isn't my problem, It's Vigilants!

4 hours ago, Vigilant said:

Well how do I fix that, and im not a 100% sure where to put the file xD 

Put the File in GAMEDATA/COMMON AND MENUDATA/PEICE DB

6 minutes ago, Vigilant said:

it still says "file not found" magic.bmp 

I'm guessing you have Hide File Extensions ON in Control Panel -> File Explorer Options -> View. (Burn the default Windows 10 PC "settings!" "Set Things" my peanuts! Terrible piece of uselessware).

Well, declick the checkbox so it becomes on. Then grab your magic.bmp file, rename it to magic.BMP , and then shove it where it's supposed to go (& recompile LEGO.JAM, if you're doing that method)

• ShadowDraikana changed the title to Sam Sinister back shield

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.