Jump to content
Sluicer

[Tool] Extract Mesh from *_nxg.ghg and *_nxg.gsc

Recommended Posts

Sluicer
On 10/22/2018 at 10:01 PM, Stanislav94 said:

Hi! unfortunately i can't unpack this one
what is the problem with this file?

https://ufile.io/g6g0e

 

In your example there were information in the relative vertex lists that did not pass my way in the past. I only hat files with a 2 where in your file are also different numbers. Because this numbers tell the reader how many ints he has to read it guids to an error.

 

I do not know what that data is for, but with this version you should be able to 'unpack' the dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stanislav94
On 10/23/2018 at 11:27 PM, Sluicer said:

 

In your example there were information in the relative vertex lists that did not pass my way in the past. I only hat files with a 2 where in your file are also different numbers. Because this numbers tell the reader how many ints he has to read it guids to an error.

 

I do not know what that data is for, but with this version you should be able to 'unpack' the dog.

Thanks a lot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wasabitoy

@Sluicer

I am using "Extract DX11 Mesh Tool V1.0.6870.38167" and I typed this on the console -> "ExtractDx11MESH.exe HUBMILLENNIUMFALCON_DX11.GSC -DDS" (without quotes).

The issues are:

- I don't get any DDS files.

- The obj files do create mesh objects in 3DS Max but are NOT on the right PLACE. (pic below)
SkyGXMz.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ursus

One more question: There is usually file called [MODEL_NAME]_DX11.NXG_TEXTURES that is usually bigger in size than .ghg.

As I understand it contains textures?

Can they be extracted and allied to the model?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ajax

Would this work to get Thanos throne from lego avengers?

I think is this folder

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ajax

I would need the mesh with textures but when I try to put these files into the .exe I don't get any .obj.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ursus
On 4/3/2019 at 5:58 PM, Ajax said:

I would need the mesh with textures but when I try to put these files into the .exe I don't get any .obj.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ajax
On 4/9/2019 at 8:00 AM, ursus said:

 

Thank you so much! I can finally see it with textures, I needed it to build the throne in Real life, I now hope to find a way to get the one from Lego marvel superheroes 2 too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ajax

Does someone has Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 with Infinity War dlc and can get the throne? Or can I buy dlc only without game and extract the files? 

On 4/9/2019 at 8:00 AM, ursus said:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
derpystuff_

Hey there!
I've recently tried to extract the dds files from certain gsc files in lego harry potter years 5-7, however the console only tells me
"Not Yet Supported: DISP Version 0a"

It would be amazing if you manage to make the tool work with those 😀

Example File: https://ufile.io/wsb5zani

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sluicer
On 3/21/2019 at 5:23 PM, ursus said:

@Sluicer Thank you for the tool! 

I tried it on Lego Undercover PC version, but I get an error and model seems to be extracted incomplete:

"The given key was not present in the directory."
Can you please have a look?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4u3oHnyITHHR3VDSmhBcG1YbEVNbjVmNVZuVmpJek9TM240 

I added a small thing. This new version of the tool worked for all files you shared: https://www.rockraidersunited.com/files/dl-r369/

 

On 1/8/2020 at 7:54 PM, derpystuff_ said:

Hey there!
I've recently tried to extract the dds files from certain gsc files in lego harry potter years 5-7, however the console only tells me
"Not Yet Supported: DISP Version 0a"

It would be amazing if you manage to make the tool work with those 😀

Example File: https://ufile.io/wsb5zani

I checked your file. Not the DISP chunk contains the images, the META chunk does. But that version was also missing. I added it in this verison: https://www.rockraidersunited.com/files/dl-r370/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.