Sluicer

[Tool] Extract Mesh from *_nxg.ghg and *_nxg.gsc

Sluicer
On 10/22/2018 at 10:01 PM, Stanislav94 said:

Hi! unfortunately i can't unpack this one
what is the problem with this file?

https://ufile.io/g6g0e

In your example there were information in the relative vertex lists that did not pass my way in the past. I only hat files with a 2 where in your file are also different numbers. Because this numbers tell the reader how many ints he has to read it guids to an error.

I do not know what that data is for, but with this version you should be able to 'unpack' the dog.

Stanislav94
On 10/23/2018 at 11:27 PM, Sluicer said:

In your example there were information in the relative vertex lists that did not pass my way in the past. I only hat files with a 2 where in your file are also different numbers. Because this numbers tell the reader how many ints he has to read it guids to an error.

I do not know what that data is for, but with this version you should be able to 'unpack' the dog.

Thanks a lot!

wasabitoy

@Sluicer

I am using "Extract DX11 Mesh Tool V1.0.6870.38167" and I typed this on the console -> "ExtractDx11MESH.exe HUBMILLENNIUMFALCON_DX11.GSC -DDS" (without quotes).

The issues are:

- I don't get any DDS files.

- The obj files do create mesh objects in 3DS Max but are NOT on the right PLACE. (pic below)
SkyGXMz.png

ursus

One more question: There is usually file called [MODEL_NAME]_DX11.NXG_TEXTURES that is usually bigger in size than .ghg.

As I understand it contains textures?

Can they be extracted and allied to the model?

Ajax

Would this work to get Thanos throne from lego avengers?

I think is this folder

Ajax

I would need the mesh with textures but when I try to put these files into the .exe I don't get any .obj.

ursus
On 4/3/2019 at 5:58 PM, Ajax said:

I would need the mesh with textures but when I try to put these files into the .exe I don't get any .obj.

Ajax
On 4/9/2019 at 8:00 AM, ursus said:

Thank you so much! I can finally see it with textures, I needed it to build the throne in Real life, I now hope to find a way to get the one from Lego marvel superheroes 2 too!

Ajax

Does someone has Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 with Infinity War dlc and can get the throne? Or can I buy dlc only without game and extract the files? 

On 4/9/2019 at 8:00 AM, ursus said:

susoheit

Hey, relatively new to this; but I tried following this blog post: https://elmrtevblog.tumblr.com/post/122278151466/lego-games-mesh-swapping-tutorial-in-this and when I tried to open the exe to enter the command line it wouldn't let me, so I tried forcing the command using command prompt to run it; but the txt that I got as an output was completely empty.