New RRU Minecraft Server Thread

Shadow322

Welcome to the new RRU Minecraft thread, first off thanks to Sparks8805 for paying for the server and setting up the map for us all to play on. I've been made a Op in order promote the server and to whitelist users that are interested and want to play on it. Additionally this new thread will serve an official thread to post images and screenshots from the server as well as talk and discuss things between members. If you're interested then please follow this thread so you can stay up to date on it as well as give your In-game name so I can add you to the whitelist.

Let's make sure there are some ground rules established:

1. No Griefing

2. No tampering with other users structures unless you have permission from that user to do so. Stealing crops is allowed but you must replace taken crops.

3. No offensive language

All disputes need to be ran by me so I may talk to the offending users , breaking of rules will get you a warning, after several warnings you will be temporarily banned for 2 weeks, if banned a second time you'll be gone for 4 weeks, 3ed temp ban is your last warning, you will be banned for 2 whole months. After that the player will be permanently banned and removed from the white-list, additionally all your structures and items will be up for grabs by the community.

After 4 months you will be given the chance to plead your case to me about why you should be allowed back on the server and whitelist, you'll need to prove that you've learned your lessen. If allowed to return you will be on a 1-warning plan, if you warrant a single warning you'll be perma-banned again forever.

The survival server IP is: Node49.Minecrafted.net:25799

Staff:

Admin: Sparks8805

IGN: Sparks_8805

Op: Shadow322

IGN: Shadow322

Current Users:

Username: yo dude

IGN: K2017

Username: Ayliffe

IGN: Ayliffemakit

Username: Phantom Terror

IGN: Phantom_Terror

Username: DarkianMaker

IGN: DarkianMaker

Username:

IGN:

Username:

IGN:

Fluffy Cupcake

I haven't really played Minecraft in a long time. The last time I took it any bit of seriously it only lasted a few weeks, so from now it has been at least several years since I've really played it much at all. I don't really have that much interest in joining back at this time either.

As others have already said, I'm not too interested in joining. But if you save a spot for me in case I someday decide to give the game a spin again that would be nice. Don't feel forced to do that though, it's a very small eventuality that might never occur.

2 hours ago, CrashDSB said:

Not sure if Sparks already added me since I last spoke to him, however, feel free to whitelist me. IGN: CrashDSB

Both you and Arthuriel were already added to the whitelist. ^^

On 2/27/2017 at 6:19 PM, Fragrant said:

im gonna join lol

ill use my moms minecraft account

Ok, what is your In Game Name? I need to know to add you to the white list.

10 hours ago, DarkianMaker said:

I feel like joining in as well, IGN is DarkianMaker (big surprise there)

Added you, thanks for the info. lol

The Ace Railgun

You can go ahead and add me actually, If I've not been added already. IGN should be the same as on here

On 3/4/2017 at 9:52 PM, The Ace Railgun said:

You can go ahead and add me actually, If I've not been added already. IGN should be the same as on here

Ok, added. I assume you're name is the same as here, spaces and everything.

The Ace Railgun
35 minutes ago, Shadow322 said:

Ok, added. I assume you're name is the same as here, spaces and everything.

On MC I think it's no spaces, Edit: Yup, no spaces.

10 hours ago, The Ace Railgun said:

On MC I think it's no spaces, Edit: Yup, no spaces.

Well I just got to work so I will change it in 8 hours when I get home, for now you should try to get on just to see if it works. It you have the time to try and jump on I mean.

The Ace Railgun
4 hours ago, Shadow322 said:

Well I just got to work so I will change it in 8 hours when I get home, for now you should try to get on just to see if it works. It you have the time to try and jump on I mean.

Yeah, I tried that last night, no go :( and yea, that's fine, just let me know when I can get on and i'll give it another test

Edited by The Ace Railgun

5 hours ago, The Ace Railgun said:

Yeah, I tried that last night, no go :( and yea, that's fine, just let me know when I can get on and i'll give it another test

Ok, I fixed it, see if you can get one now.

17 minutes ago, bartvbl said:

May I also come in? Ingame nick is same as on the forum here.

Sure. I won't be able to get on for about 12 hours or so, so you might have to wait. Though I will sent you a message when you are added.

So I finally got around to loading up MC and updating, and what not. The server mentions it is running on 1.10 and I can't play on the latest 1.11.2. Is there any specific reasoning behind not updating?

11 hours ago, CrashDSB said:

So I finally got around to loading up MC and updating, and what not. The server mentions it is running on 1.10 and I can't play on the latest 1.11.2. Is there any specific reasoning behind not updating?

I have no idea, that's more of something you should ask Spark.

18 hours ago, bartvbl said:

May I also come in? Ingame nick is same as on the forum here.

Sure, i just added you. ^^

Yeah, I get stuck on the "logging in..." screen, because it times out after a while (20 seconds? I haven't really counted it, but it takes a while).

• Like 1

Sign me up.

(To be honest, I only bought Minecraft just to play with other RRU users in the first place)

My username should be "Fred_Cop".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.