Oresome Uploading Space

tomfyhr

Is it possible to upload, for example, a file that has 1 GB to Oresome?

Is there a limit to the amount of space a file must have for it to be uploaded to Oresome?

I'm not sure what the limit is, but I'd expect that regardless, it'd be a better idea to upload larger files to sites like Mega as they're likely better equipped to handle it. An admin would be able to give a more definitive answer.

It's definitely a question for Cyrem since he pays for the AWS hosting. Personally I would prefer that you use something like Mega as Terrev said, simply because we pay for Oresome's bandwidth. If possible, try compressing it into a ZIP archive and see how big it is afterwards.

Fluffy Cupcake

I'm pretty sure there is if I recall correctly. *attempts to upload 1GB file as test*  *page loads for a while* Uuuuh, nope. I'm not sure if it was removed or it just takes a while before it will spout out the answer but I bailed just in case. I'll let Cyrem do the talking.

What would you even need a 1GB Oresome file for? Sheesh, most of the old Lego games aren't even that size... (Alpha Team, LI1, LI2, IXS, LR, LR2, DR, SR, and LRR; those are the ones I've got installed)...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.