Car Creator Brick Limit

Lachus

It is somewhat possible with Cheat Engine, though going above a certain amount causes a game crash. I don't remember which of the many cheat tables it might be in, I just remember seeing it in a YouTube video (which seems may no longer exist...? It was one of the ones made back when RRU was still just a Rock Raiders site, Kajeuter later joined the forums and posted his cheats but there was also someone else back then whose videos I can't find now).

Fluffy Cupcake

It's not on my table, and I don't recall it being on Kajeuter's either.

Even if you could increase it, the game wouldn't be able to handle or save it properly as there is specific size in the file the car has available for saving (there might be a few empty bytes though which is where those few extra bricks come in), and I'm guessing that going anything past would either overwrite important stuff or just downright break/corrupt the file, I haven't really tested to see which of the following two would happen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.