Happy Holidays! (Xi-mation)

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

Join rock raider as he zones out and and remembers his Christmases back at home!

Edit: Fixed the gamma!

Eeeh, so I'm ever so slightly late. I was getting ready for bed last night.
 when I got this idea at 4:30 AM in the morning.

I think the teleporter malfunctioned again; that poor Rock Raider doesn't have any legs.

Despite being short 'n' simple, this is actually quite nice, almost depressing in a way.

Plus, it reminds me of something I was trying to cook up for christmas: a poster with Chief sitting in front of a cosy fireplace as Rock Raider's unknowingly walk into the fire (but I never completed it, I only got as far as setting up the scene and lighting up the fire, but that was it).

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake
3 minutes ago, Ben24x7 said:

I think the teleporter malfunctioned again; that poor Rock Raider doesn't have any legs.

Naw, just the part that holds the leg and torso together is absent (I should fix that one day...), although I guess it does kinda look like that.

3 minutes ago, Ben24x7 said:

Despite being short 'n' simple, this is actually quite nice, almost depressing in a way.

Yeah, I kinda had the feel while making it. "Boy this is a little bit depressing..."

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.