RRU WhatPulse team

DarkianMaker

For those who don't know what WhatPulse is a description from the site itself below:

" WhatPulse is a small application that measures your keyboard/mouse usage, down- & uploads and your uptime. It sends these statistics here, to the website, where you can use these stats to analyze your computing life, compete against or with your friends and compare your statistics to other people. "

It is pretty much just a program that keeps count how much keys/clicks/etc are done on your pc and uploads it to a statistics server where you can look at it yourself and if you want also at others' statistics and stuff. What teams are are basically groups of people coming together to pool those statistics so for example you can just take a look within your community how much somebody has been smashing his/her keyboard the past week for example. I just happened to have WhatPulse still set up for me and thought "Heck, why not make a RRU team for whoever wants to join in?" And the rest is history happening before your eyes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/12/2016 at 2:42 AM, DarkianMaker said:

...for example you can just take a look within your community how much somebody has been smashing his/her keyboard the past week for example...

..."Smashing his/her keyboard"?

Well, give up now. You will never beat the grand champion of keyboard smashing!

Broken-Keyboard-720x294.jpg

Fluffy Cupcake

Honestly if I had know about this several years ago I'd probably be off the charts by now. Now that I'm a full-time worker, not happening lol.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.