Ayliffe is knackered so here's a photo-editing contest (2016!)

Ayliffe

On 12/8/2016 at 5:45 AM, Ayliffe said:

Whilst nobody was looking, I removed the limit of three entries per person 'cos it was hella dumb. You can now post as many entries as you like and they'll all be entered.

You're welcome.

EAnkkX6.jpg

• Like 5

Fluffy Cupcake

This is the contest that never ends

It just goes on and on my friends

Some people started entering, not knowing what it was

And they continued entering forever just because...

• Like 2

The contest has ended, but I'm currently unable to get on a computer so I can do the things for voting. 

Hold out RRU, I'll get it done as soon as I can!

33 minutes ago, mumboking said:

So... after New Year's Day...

Uhh... yeah, about that...;

Ayliffe is knackered so here's a photo-editing contest (2016!)

• Like 1

I'm on a computer so here's the VOTING THING!

• In the following spoiler there will be a list of all the entries to the contest, each with their own individual number.
  • If you want to vote for an entry, say number 26, you would have to leave a reply to this topic with the number of the entry you want to vote for in bold (so, it would be 26).
  • One vote per person, and only one entry per person (obvious).
  • Don't vote for yourself (even more obvious).
  • If there's a tie, then I'll just declare the winner as a tie (there's no prizes, so no need for that tie-breaker malarkey).
  • Voting closes in a weeks time at mid-day GMT on Tuesday 27th December 2016. After this I'll count the votes and officially announce the winner by the 28th December. Hopefully. Maybe.

Time for the SPOILER OF ENTRIES!

TIME TO VOTE LADDOS

• Like 4

After about fifteen minutes of deliberation I've decided to go with voting for 19.

I'm wondering if any picture will get more than three votes... as the ratio of voters:things to vote for is probably around 1:3, so it may well eventuate that half of the stuff has been voted for once and the other half not at all, leading to a huge tie-breaker (but nobody really cares anyway l405G.jpg)... *shrugs*

So I've just counted up the votes and whilst a bunch of people only got a single vote, one entry managed to snag two votes, and that entry was...

EAnkkX6.jpg

Congrats @Ringtail, you won this year!

• Like 5

didn't i tie with either 21 or 14 because of mumboking or did his indecision result in his vote getting tossed

either way how the hell did my  piss-take on last years contest end up getting a whole twice as many votes as everything else lmao

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Ringtail said:

didn't i tie with either 21 or 14 because of mumboking or did his indecision result in his vote getting tossed

Very much the latter: I wasn't gonna choose one of them for him and I couldn't let him have twice as many votes as everyone else, so I had to nullify his vote completely when counting up the votes. Rules are rules.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.