Ayliffe is knackered so here's a photo-editing contest (2016!)

Ayliffe

I am knackered. That is an eloquent fact. In fact, I'm so knackered from college and such that I'm gonna copy+paste the rest of this opening paragraph from last year's topic. Eeeeeyup.

SO WHATS THE CONTEST ABOUT THEN, I hear you cry? Well, it's pretty simple as far as contests go. Below this wall of text there will be a simple image, which you, the dear reader, will have to edit and customize to your heart's content. Boot up your image editing programs, whip out yer pencils and get to work doing whatever you like to the image! As long as the images are SFW (basically no naughty x-rated pictures or r34 things) then it's all fine. Draw on it! Add text in the speech bubble! Write "LU 2 CONFIRMEDDDD!!!1!" all over it with your own blood (okay, maybe not that last one)! The whole point of this is to just do whatever the frig you like with this image, so go and do that.

WHAT'S THE IMAGE THEN, you may shout? It's this one right here:

large.583f1252431d7_photoshop2016copy.jp

(original source for the image is here, sorry about how low quality this one is but Waifu2x refused to work and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO DO THE THINGS, you may scream at the top of your lungs. To answer that, I'm giving you exactly two weeks to do this. This means the the contest will end at Midday GMT on 14nd December 2016, unless hardly anyone enters then I'll just extend the time by another week or so. Voting for the winner will start the following day (I'll discuss how this will work nearer the time, cos it was a bit of a mess last time and I need to rethink it).

HOW MANY ENTRIES CAN I SUBMIT, you may also scream. To keep things fair, you can only submit a maximum of 3 entries per member. This doesn't mean that you HAVE to do three, but it means that you can't do any more than 3. EDIT: SCRAPPING THAT RULE 'COS IT'S DUMB, DO AS MANY AS YOU LIKE

ARE THERE ANY PRIZES, I hear you shout. Well, no. I'm poor.

Hopefully that should cover the basics. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me and I'll begrudgingly happily answer them. 

Anyways, that's pretty much that.

Happy editing!

So I started on my masterpiece, GIMP crashed, and then I made this instead (WARNING, CONTAINS CENSORED PROFANITY):

Spoiler

KVI8sKo.jpg

• Like 3

hey gamer bros welcome to my let's play of "how long before people notice this edited post and report it as spam" let's find out while i make love to a bag of doritos

Whilst nobody was looking, I removed the limit of three entries per person 'cos it was hella dumb. You can now post as many entries as you like and they'll all be entered.

You're welcome.

A.K.A. When you get home and you are tired as all hell;

iFjDOI8.jpg

I also took a trip to the internet's "dead jokes" department, picked one, and applied it;

s6qVJXA.jpg

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.