POLYGON ATTACK: The LEGO Animation Thread

emily

"Don't let your kids watch it!"

EDIT: Oh hey, that Lego Shop video was actually an official Pentatonix music video...

IN STUNNING 3D SPHERICAL VIDEO!!! :P

1 hour ago, SuperGeniusCreator said:

...IN STUNNING 3D SPHERICAL VIDEO!!! :P

mJhSv88.jpg

...oh no...

...nononononono...

...please, god no!

...oh! Oh god NO!

OOOH NO OH GOD NO

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
lol username

I thought Pereki had posted about part 1 of these but I guess it was in another thread or on Discord, so here, some nicely animated City shorts with voice acting and Chase McCain being badass in the second part:

• Like 3

Looks like they aren't done with Chase yet!

This is the intro to a series of shorts  of about the same length. They haven't been uploaded for the US yet. 

But then we have this: the first episode in the next full short:

There's even a Rex Fury namedrop in there!

• Like 3

That's strange. A couple of bionicle  DVD things have only been released overseas (trilogy box set, journey to one) but blurays are new.

Kinda funny considering Clutch is bargain bin fodder presently stateside. 

• 3 weeks later...

Conclusion to Brick Boss, wherein Chase encourages a young police officer to stand in front of an airplane barreling down the road at high speed toward him

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Cute series of choose-your-own-adventure style shorts that feature Chase McCain again! He's pretty quickly becoming the Lego City poster boy.

• 5 months later...
On 1/3/2017 at 6:39 PM, Pereki said:

The Elves specials have been airing on Disney Channel, but next year they're moving to Netflix as a series (possibly to make up for Bionicle's absence). 

There is a teaser up now on the Elves homepage. Turns out they are tweaking the artstyle - the characters look like minidolls now and the sets look like they're built from lego bricks.

Turns out that this artstyle change was just for the webisodes - the actual Netflix show went for a more anime-styled approach, mostly because they got Studio Mir of Voltron fame to do it. Having watched all the episodes too, I can confirm it's actually hella great and probably one of the best shows TLG's pumped out in a while (and definitely the best show to come outta the whole Netflix exclusive deal by a long mile) - here's the trailer if ya wanna take a glance at the thing:

On 10/26/2017 at 8:32 PM, Ayliffe said:

Turns out that this artstyle change was just for the webisodes - the actual Netflix show went for a more anime-styled approach, mostly because they got Studio Mir of Voltron fame to do it. Having watched all the episodes too, I can confirm it's actually hella great and probably one of the best shows TLG's pumped out in a while (and definitely the best show to come outta the whole Netflix exclusive deal by a long mile) - here's the trailer if ya wanna take a glance at the thing:

Wow, I honestly didn't expect its quality to go up by that much. I'm pleasantly surprised, almost to the point of being willing to watch an episode or two sometime.

I love the doot the music does at the end of the trailer. It's hilariously underwhelming. Like you've got a huge hype-building trailer, and then doot

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.