Recording Crashes LEGO Racers

DistrictToTheFuture

DistrictToTheFuture

My recording tool is Bandicam. For some reason, right when I hit F12 to record, my game crashes.

The compatability on the LEGO Racers executable is 98. My OS is Windows 7.

• Thanks 1

• 4 years later...
Some-Guy113

Same here

My only compatibility setting for LEGO Racers is "Run as Admin". If I try to display the FPS setting, the game goes completely black outright. However, hide it; and the game becomes visible again. When I record, the final recording either comes out completely black, or else just has the first occurrence of a loading screen. The audio

works fine, and my game didn't crash. I've tried every provided fix. My OS is Windows 10 (Value-Soft/2007 version has no Safe-Disc). I use the alternative installer to get rid of the Indeo clips (Windows 10 doesn't like those either) and apply the "Admin's Rights" settings. This problem only seems to occur with "Game Recording".

However, if I then try to record directly from my desktop; the video shows up in VLC, but not my editing software (Live Movie Maker [discontinued/dated]).

As of now, I'm using Bandicam version 2.3.3.86 (dated by at least 7 years).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.