Ripping Generic Minifigure Parts

DistrictToTheFuture

DistrictToTheFuture

I was ripping Pepper's whole body for The Models Resource on the light that I can rip models and textures, and even faces now! But, I can't seem to find the body parts that every LEGO Island citizen possess, the torso, the legs, the hip, and the arms!

Here's everything I could rip (I didn't import the left hand.)

cf9bfbc5b03c516fc39d774b15e4daa2.png

• Like 1

The rest of the bodies are single models, like MFG_HR.msh, PEPP_HR.msh, BB_HR.msh, SKEL_HR.msh, and MUMM_HR.msh (and of course there's different LODs for all aside from the skeleton/mummy too). They're skinned meshes though, which our current tools don't support, so converting them results in a jumble of misplaced polygons, with lots of stuff just placed at the origin.

IK8maTJ.png

DistrictToTheFuture

You know those Brickster Bots that kidnap Mama and Papa?

They have the whole entire minifigure model, aswell. Except, it isn't messed up. I'm doing some editing to make it normal.

b0274913b41b5cf6fc0c52765de5f056.png

Finally, I'm done.

9602adc0b1e35bcf5e236cd3cb0175d3.png

Yeah, there's the model for when the Brickster is in the helicopter too. Be aware that Brickster-Bots have different hand models than normal minifigures.

DistrictToTheFuture

Really? Well, I'm glad Pepper's hands are convertable.

Also, I fixed that weird thing that the importer does. (Not the code, I'm horrible at code)

d3133cce8c054ced81bab0681392e36d.png

• 2 years later...
On 11/8/2016 at 11:38 PM, DistrictToTheFuture said:

Really? Well, I'm glad Pepper's hands are convertable.

Also, I fixed that weird thing that the importer does. (Not the code, I'm horrible at code)

d3133cce8c054ced81bab0681392e36d.png

Could I please have that Pepper model? I can't find it anywhere 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.