Can't rip .MSH files!

DistrictToTheFuture

DistrictToTheFuture

While trying to use LegoMoe's converter tool, it always comes with a error. Whenever I use the quick converter by The2BannedOne, I get a folder, but no .OBJ file.

(LegoMoe's dosen't work because it dosen't allow spaces in a terminal, and it won't work even if I give it a path with no spaces.)

Fluffy Cupcake

Stick msh2obj.exe and this bat file (copy-paste that code into a text editor and save the file with a .bat extension) in the same directory as the .msh files and then run the .bat and see what happens.

• 6 months later...
On November 6, 2016 at 11:01 PM, DistrictToTheFuture said:

While trying to use LegoMoe's converter tool, it always comes with a error. Whenever I use the quick converter by The2BannedOne, I get a folder, but no .OBJ file.

(LegoMoe's dosen't work because it dosen't allow spaces in a terminal, and it won't work even if I give it a path with no spaces.)

Here are all models converted  in obj. They are stored in a Unitypackage, so you need Unity to open them to view them models. 

Link: https://mega.nz/#!uwYVWKSa!WDke0c0rOgdXITSeXSnm4_Ns0n39KlArwC40tdcKbBc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.