PWB relocation

ReflectedMantis

ReflectedMantis

So as I hear, modding is pretty much dead. However, that won't stop me from making and posting mods. As of right now, I can only edit simple things, like the drivers in a race, power-up locations, pretty much basic stuff. I hope to learn more to make better mods, as long as other people don't beat me to everything.

Anyway, I am going to post this mod, that re-does the power-up locations in all but Rocket Racer Run and the test track. Just play it and see if you like it.

http://oresome.rockraidersunited.com/download/397

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake

You... didn't include just the powerup files, you included every file of all the tracks. Please pick out the files next time as I'd rather not replace every file in my game that I may have potentially already changed.

I finally got around to testing and I gave Royal Knights Raceway a whirl, at first it didn't seem much had changed aside from the extra white in the first hall, but then I got further on and realized otherwise. I must say it was quite unexpected surprise when Kahuka rocketed past whilst shooting a cannonball at me!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.