RR would not start op VM xp

thesaviour

i did follow the Tutorial: Running LEGO Rock Raiders on Windows 10 with VirtualBox

and i did every step but when i try to start it a get that screen 

the specs form me laptop is 

intel i5

8 gb ram 

4000 intel grafisch card

1 hour ago, thesaviour said:

4000 intel grafisch card

I have no idea how Rock Raiders runs on intel "graphics cards" (if you can really call them that) so I'm not sure how this would influence it.

As for the VM thing, I don't know. I've managed to get it working in RGB mode, doesn't run well but it's something. so idk

23 hours ago, thesaviour said:

i just followed the tutorial for windows xp VM

27 minutes ago, thesaviour said:

do you have it running on a vm ?

OH you're the same person, I thought you were someone else asking that to the OP lmfao oops

yeah I can get it running in a virtual XP machine (only with VirtualBox, VMWare integrates with the host's graphics a bit more so I've had a little more difficulty there), only in windowed RGB mode like I said. It's super-fast and really ugly looking, but it works and it's stable. I've managed to get it running on my Windows 10 machine too, but it's really prone to crashing no matter what I do. Plus I have AMD GPU so that's a pain to work around.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.