Lego City Undercover - Ancestor

Ostoya

First up, massive thanks to Sluicer - he helped me get the model from the game and he's my hero right now. And of course to whoever in TT/TLC design crew designed this beauty.

Anyway, I've recreated the Ancestor in LDD - my favorite vehicle from Lego City Undercover. It's a rather complicated model in the underside so recreating it was a challenge until I got the model ripped from the game.

So here's my build of it. It's only lacking a few pieces like the bumper light and the rear axis because I can't recreate the connections in LDD. I'm not sure how many people here played that game but I hope it's accurate enough. I'm now in process of collecting the necessary parts to build it in real life.

KgZIuKl.png

Gjwnpgd.gif

This is great. Would you mind sharing the LXF and/or the reference model you used? I wouldn't mind attempting to make one for myself. Plus I kinda want to look it over to check for mistakes... I can be a stickler sometimes. But from what I see here, it looks perfect!

17 hours ago, Fush said:

This is great. Would you mind sharing the LXF and/or the reference model you used? I wouldn't mind attempting to make one for myself. Plus I kinda want to look it over to check for mistakes... I can be a stickler sometimes. But from what I see here, it looks perfect!

Here you go. I'll gladly take a revision from someone else because I'm not the best at this, and I wasn't sure if I did the rear axis properly. Have fun.

Bump with an important update: I did a major error by having some parts too high or too low. It's fixed now.

Also here's a new download link for the model - it was needed anyway because I stupidly put the picture and not the actual lxf file the last time.

And another important addendum - if anyone wants to build it, add this part to the black tap on the side (I couldn't find it in LDD).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.