own music i drome racers

johnny

i did just relize how to use own music in drome racers you just need to use one simpel software and it is Audacity

here is the steps on how to get your own music in drome racers.

1. open a wav file in audacity. 

2.export wav file to an uncompressed file (that would be a .aif file)

3.rename your uncompressed (.aif) to legomusic.1  number of drome racers music files is from 1 to 14. to rename i use winrar!

4.if you did this right then your own music should be played i the game. :)  tell me if you dont understand. bad english. xD 

Edited by johnny

Fluffy Cupcake

Nothing new here, and a cleaner tutorial was already written (not to mention I made a tutorial video on both it AND sfx) over in the Racers 2 section. Thanks for trying though!

As for why it is there, Racers 2 and Drome Racers run on the same engine, Racers 2 just happens to be the slightly more popular game which is why you'll find some things for this game over there.

• Like 2

but if i replace all the music i won't be able to hear dee ar oh em ee dee ar oh em ee dee ar oh em ee dee ar oh em ee dee ar oh em ee dee ar oh em ee dee ar oh em ee dee ar oh em ee dowwow bikachikawikawakadaka dowwow bikachikawikawakadaka dowwow bikachikawikawakadaka dowwow bikachikawikawakadaka dowwow bikachikawikawakadaka dowwow bikachikawikawakadaka dowwow bikachikawikawakadaka dowwow bikachikawikawakadaka bwow bwow bwow bwow wunawunawun EHR dawununu naha wunawunawun EHR dawununu naha wunawunawun EHR dawununu naha wunawunawun EHR dawununu naha dee ar oh EHR em ee dee ar oh em ee dee ar oh EHR em ee dee ar oh em ee dee ar oh EHR em ee dee ar oh em ee dee ar oh EHR em ee dee ar oh em ee 

(also i use the gamecube version so)

• Like 2

sorry i did not know that but thansk anyways.

when i try to do as you have done then i hear nothing in the game. 

And for some reson i just renaming legomusic.1  to wav then it plays the music normaly thats make drome racers music to be played in other games. But this is nothing new i supose. 

Fluffy Cupcake

I think that may have been sarcasm (which very is hard to understand in text). I myself am still confused at what you're trying to say in the title, especially with that "i" there. :S

@Shadowblaze; We need to stop sarcasming like that on here, we confuse to many people (I've even done it to old timers). :P

4 minutes ago, Xiron said:

We need to stop sarcasm like that on here, we confuse too many people (I've even done it to old timers). :P

Sorry! I couldn't help myself on this one.

Fluffy Cupcake
12 minutes ago, johnny said:

Sorry i am from sweden so i am not good att english.

Hey now. Sweden is not an excuse. I know a Swedish person on this forum who is great at English! :P

I do understand though that not every English foreigner is the same and all have different experiences, I've seen bad English around a lot. Just as long as you never stop trying to improve I'm cool with it. ;)

• Like 2

I can always use translate if tha suit you better i am sorry is tha ok i am having problem with english??????????

Thansk btw. :)

This topic does not belong here i mean thast already exist another topic with how to use own music in drome racers so i delete this one if thats ok. ;)

25 minutes ago, johnny said:

I can always use translate...

Need I say why I brought this up?

Admittedly, your English is rough, but its understandable. Keep practising.

Using translation software will make it worse.

Uh, it'd be best if you don't.

Translation software is horrible (most of the time), watch;

"Denna översättning är dålig ."

("This translation is bad")

Fluffy Cupcake
53 minutes ago, johnny said:

I can always use translate if tha suit you better i am sorry is tha ok i am having problem with english??????????

lol no. Translators are horrible as Ben said. It's best to try and speak it yourself and improve from there.

• Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

Only moderators can delete. If you want a deletion so badly you can click the orange flag icon on your post and in the report description request for it to be deleted. From there it's up to the moderators to decide if this topic is worth deleting or not. They may or may not do it, who knows. It's all up to judgment from there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.