Change video card to play Lego creator ?

Retro90sbrick

Retro90sbrick

Hello everyone I'm new to this LEGO internet community. And I am in need of assistance how find and change the option of what video card that is on my  that is used too play Lego creator on my Windows 95 VM on a PC emulator called "PCem". For those who don't know "PCem" is a gaming computer emulator that is used to run old PC games and Windows operating systems and emulates real old computer hardware in other words it emulates a real old school computer. http://pcem-emulator.co.uk/  

Here is my experience,

I was trying to find a better emulator for a Windows 95 VM and I found out about PCem that it uses Voodoo 3DFX emulation and the primary video card also uses Direct 3D acceleration and I was like "Hey this might not be a bad emulator to run Windows 95 software." So I had to get some hardware roms for my machine and video card. (Yes ROMS are required for PCem like I said "PCem emulates real old PC hardware.)

So here are my specs

file:///C:/Users/Fire_lightyear_2/Documents/Bandicam/bandicam%202016-09-08%2016-56-14-527.jpg

So I played Lego creator on Windows 95 on PCem on software mode it's choppy and slow, in Hardware mode when using the S3 virge DX video card and installed it freezes the game. So I don't know what to do. I know there is a option to switch the video quality like  software and hardware mode (depending on what video card you are using.) If anyone knows if there is an "Select a video card" option please leave a post. It would seem so much to me because I love this game so much and I enjoyed playing it on my family's computer when I was little. 

• 2 months later...
  • Cyrem changed the title to Change video card to play Lego creator ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.