Need help with several issues

Maghorn

I managed to get LRR to work using the d3drm.dll file, but when I try to run the game I run into a few problems. The biggest issue is that in missions the sides of the screen don't update, so the loading screen stays visible in those areas. Also, whenever I interact with a menu, select the workers or have the workers perform a task the screen will stop updating unless I open the pause menu and quit. In the main menu and results screen, everything is fine. The other issues I have are pretty minor, lack of cutscenes and gittery animations.

If it helps at all, here are my PC's stats.

Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
    Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.40GHz    43 °C
    Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
RAM
    16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (10-10-10-27)
Motherboard
    Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Z77-DS3H (Intel Core i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz)    28 °C
Graphics
    S230HL (1920x1080@60Hz)
    2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (EVGA)    35 °C
Storage
    931GB Western Digital WDC WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 ATA Device (SATA)    37 °C
Optical Drives
    HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NS95 ATA Device

When I tell the game to run in windowed mode a popup window says 3D accelerator isn't installed. This is supposed to be the DirectX version that comes with the installer, right?

On 3/09/2016 at 8:23 AM, Maghorn said:

When I tell the game to run in windowed mode a popup window says 3D accelerator isn't installed. This is supposed to be the DirectX version that comes with the installer, right?

Maybe? :S That's a rather odd error...

Or is it "No supported modes found?" That's caused by not having the colour to the right settings (right click -> Properties -> Run in reduced colour mode (16 bit)

If you've got your disk around you can try fiddling for the DirectX installation on it, which may help...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.