Sadie Meowsalot

• lol username featured this topic

His GoFundMe description could really use your write-up, because what you wrote was beautiful, emotional, and also descriptive. Nothing against what he currently has, and I have no clue how GoFundMe descriptions normally look, but yeah, I wish more people could read what you wrote, because who knows how little it may take to sway someone.

Have you brought this to the attention of any sites other than RRU?

Sadie Meowsalot
13 minutes ago, Xiron said:

Am I doing it right?

Currently unlisted for a short while so you guys can proofread it for anything important I may have missed or mis-said.

I think that's good, though I noticed farewell is spelled farewall, but that might be negligible as I don't know if anyone else will notice or concern themselves too much with it. Thank you for your help in this difficult time, Xiron!

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake

Darn, and I just finished reuploading. :P

I'll correct and re-export it once more and it shall be all ready in 10 mins or so with that and the "man" spam corrections.

Thank you!

• Like 3

Sadie Meowsalot

Someone anonymously donated $1K to Wes roughly a half an hour ago. Wes still needs a lot more, but that's incredibly generous of whomever did that. Thank you very much to whomever that was!

• Like 3

I don't know how to help but I made a tweet about this with the hashtag #SaveWes. Apparently a somewhat popular guy did this as well:

Anyone can use this video to spread the word if they'd like. Heck, reupload it to your own Youtube if you want!

EDIT:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/4xhtzy/remember_the_secret_cave_in_lego_island/d6g9nmp

Hey guys, Wes lives here in my town apparently. I had never heard of him before this post so I google him and found his website. As I was reading through it I found his number on the bottom of the page and decided to give it a ring since it was a local number. I got his wife and explained how I found their number and that I wished to help any way I could and she explained to me that they had help and are moving today but she took down my number to pass on to Wes.
Anyway, Wes seems like an awesome person from what I can tell without actually meeting him and I plan on meeting the guy and seeing what I can do to assist him in improving his condition. Anyone else in the Austin TX area want to join me and create a support network for this guy? I feel like someone needs to protect the beauty and magic in the world and its our artist that help make our world magical, let's give this guy a boost.
Update: Wes called me back and we spoke about his current situation and I explained to him what reddit was and how he had a fan base here that's willing to help him out. He seems thrilled to hear and was in a decent mood considering his current situation. His house was foreclosed on and has already gone through auction, they have until the 19th to find other accommodations. He may get some money back out of the equity that was in the house but he's waiting to hear from the Realtor and his lawyer. Right now they are putting everything in to the Rat Pack as Wes liked to call it and are hoping for the best. He asked that I circulate this around if I could to get more exposure.

Sadie Meowsalot

Mr. Eight-Three-One just uploaded a video on his channel a short while ago too to help get the word out about Wes! 

Fluffy Cupcake

Posted in a couple more places, I kinda stole your format there @mumboking , I hope you don't mind.

VGResource

MLPForums (I don't even frequent there (my last post was 3 years ago) I just happen to have an account there and it is a well populated forum, so why not? :P) Well that went well, apparently it got deleted or something. :|

My DeviantArt Journal

Sadie Meowsalot

LEGO's Media Department wrote back to me. Good to know they're at least looking into it:

Dear Sadie,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I am very sorry to hear what is happening to Mr Wes Jenkins, and sincerely hope that he and his family will find a solution to this situation soon.

I have forwarded the information you sent to our Management so that they can look into this further.

Again, I hope that Mr Jenkins will find the strength to overcome this difficult time.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

With warmest regards,

Dietmar
LEGO® Service

2 hours ago, Car CrazeXVI said:

Aw, my heart has been warmed, and not because of indigestion. ❤️

seems like it warmed the ice you've been encased in since winter too

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.