The city of Dornwich

Wirza

tGRO0NP.jpg Hello! This is a tour of my lego city as of August 3rd, 2016. This post is image heavy.

vUgdJaU.jpg  

This is Oil. He lives In Dornwich. Oil will be your guide on this tour.

TDE1fqa.jpg

This is Oil's house. Stuff happens here.

4IibzNc.jpg

This is the police station by Oil's house. We aren't allowed in here.

iQWVM9X.jpg

To the left of the police station is this castle. No one knows how it got there.

O0btHlr.jpg

This is a parking lot. Just a parking lot.

QIwYtaP.jpg

The park. Nothing special.

5OZyBYw.jpg

In the bottom right hand corner is a space landing pad.

UuCHLE5.jpg

Isn't it a great idea to pose in the middle of a highway?

YrIwn8I.jpg

Gas station!

wiLamA7.jpg

Overhead view of the landing pad.

z7OthmY.jpg

Highway To the Danger zone! 

jfgs831.jpg

Gas station from above

Hz3m49E.jpg

Overhead of the park

4SfWxIk.jpg

Oil's back yard

pbUgQF5.jpg

Police station garage

lKpQhH3.jpg

Crime lab

RaRnDTL.jpg

Gas station inside

epvMpc1.jpg

Back of the park

k6PCAX9.jpg

And finally, some of my favorite minifigures. From the left we have Mark, Oil, And Tee vee.

The table is made of ply-board painted dark grey. The Road lines are made of pin-striping tape, applied by me. (that's why they aren't very straight!) I hope you've enjoyed the tour, please leave constructive criticism below.

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

I've been thinking for a while: how can I improve my city? After a while of consideration, I realized that if some sort of disaster happened, my minifigures would be wiped out. I needed a new city. By the time I have written this, Dornwich will be nothing but a loose collection of abandoned buildings and outlines of previous roads. But before I do that, I wanted to document the city in it's current state. A lot has changed in the more than three Months since I last had shown my city to RRU. The city grew . I grew. I got a better  camera. And  I just want to have a little something to remember this little layout that jump started my fascination in city planning and world building. I hope you enjoy!

http://iob.imgur.com/uYGg/oRIMETJKyy

I'll let you interprate these images for yourself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.