Lego Noticed Funko Pop

emily

Do you remember this from RRU? (Sorry, that it is that big. Usually that doesn't happen with bigger pictures. I think, it has to do with the format.).

large.running-man-brickheadz.jpg.6a23b39

Rocket's pelvis is too high up - it should be the very bottom of the body block, as well as the 2x2 plate underneath it

3 minutes ago, WillKirkby said:

Rocket's pelvis is too high up - it should be the very bottom of the body block, as well as the 2x2 plate underneath it

I'm just going by real-life stability + where the waistline is on the official ones, but here are a couple alternatives you can take your pick from

ccf4ad63c30740aa91896f1c50360f03.png

MUCINEXSWEEP

I hope that the Fabuland brickhead is only comprised by weird brick parts and accessories. 

Yeah, totally the best brickhead ever.

I Am Not Here
6 minutes ago, Pereki said:

I'm just going by real-life stability + where the waistline is on the official ones, but here are a couple alternatives you can take your pick from

ccf4ad63c30740aa91896f1c50360f03.png

now do the Starter Racers please

Quisoves Potoo
1 hour ago, Arthuriel said:

Do you remember this from RRU? (Sorry, that it is that big. Usually that doesn't happen with bigger pictures. I think, it has to do with the format.).

All praise to the (Slightly) Disturbing Running Man (may he live a thousand years!)

• Like 2

I see these all the time at work and I've never understood the appeal. I still don't.

Suddenly, I feel extremely possessive of the grass on my property, and I want to eject anyone who dares to step on it.

45 minutes ago, Terrev said:

WHAT YEAR IS IT

this is an endless period of torture. there are no calendars in hell

• Like 2

CnhD1YHWEAAa7qt.jpg:large

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH

(also, who would be up for a BrickHeadz flickr group? Just askin' to see how many of you peeps would be interested)

Go for it! We have to maintain a monopoly ;).

P.S.: You forgot "being reminiscent about the good old days", Cirevam.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.