Graphics problems on windows 10

Plookey78

I had some lagg issues when running lrr on windows 10 pc so i came to this forum and found that windowed mode should get rid of it and it did, but another problem arose... The graphic models of rock raider units dont look right. So, can anyone help me with this issue? Here is an image to show what i mean:lrr2_zps9a8airvj.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

/ some months have passed, about a quarter of a year

For some reason LRR's original models will bork shadows and more specifically, transparency. I'm surprised your Small Spiders don't have black squares around them - that's what my copy's doing. The effect is solely graphical.

You'll also notice that there's supposed to be light around your cursor, but no such light exists - again, that's the same "problem." Meh l405G.jpg

I have also noticed that high-poly models made by the community have no such problems. You're probably wanting to look at the link Xiron gave for a full install, or failing that you can get them individually: http://www.rockraidersunited.com/forum/129-custom-objects/

I'm trying to dig up specifically the high-poly RR's but they're not turning up...

EDIT: Dug them up. Why are they under Other? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.