LEGO Racers Manual Renders

lol username

lol username

Here's the renders from the LEGO Racers manual PDF, ripped in all their glory (and inconsistent sizes).

W6owx4D.png

qArjP5t.png

2GDuwie.png

vUVqHcF.png

njvkExn.png

DTBvHhp.png

pZjcUIC.png

IVrVHlh.png

zbRMMBM.png

tlhzxF7.png

My favorite part is the front of Basil's car - it's like whoever modeled these was only given the low poly game models for reference, and didn't realize the black bit is supposed to be treated as transparency.

See also: This beta render, I dunno where it originally came from (I think I originally found it in a brickshelf gallery? Then I mirrored it in my own brickshelf gallery, but I'm not sure where the original is):

QRQINkY.png

And the renders for the box art, using the same models, which Will has pics of here:

http://will.kirk.by/u/rru/images/lr1_box/

Some other notes - Redbeard has black hips and two normal red legs in these renders (more easily seen in the box art). This is also how he appeared in Rocket Racers at LEGOLAND Windsor:

(Skip to 30:13)

(See the portraits of the LR1 champions on the walls at 0:12)

Gypsy Moth has yellow hands in both as well.

Also, Johnny Thunder is using Baron von Barron's beta car (which has a couple variations):

284741812.jpg

screenshot_23009.jpg

screenshot_23010.jpg

26 minutes ago, Terrev said:

zbRMMBM.png

The yellow hands always bothered me, but now I'm disturbed to see that she's not even wearing pants O_O

RR has the N64 and PS1 logos on his outfit. Didn't know he was sponsored. That might explain his utterly distressed attitude during the opening of LR2: he lost all his sponsorships.

Obviously not being serious, but I have never seen that particular render with the logos before.

4 minutes ago, le717 said:

RR has the N64 and PS1 logos on his outfit...

And LEGO's PC CD logo (whatever you want to call it) on his legs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.