Joe9412

11 members have voted

1. 1. Power Miners

• Hate Them
    • Love Them
    • Neautral
    • I dont know
    • I dont care

Okay stop makeing fun of Power Miners, Lego Rock Raiders got old so then they had to make the 2nd mineing set, Power Miners. This is nothing to make fun of, when an object or set gets old you have to replace it someday. So all of you who boo and hiss at Power Miners, back off. Just be happy they thought of Lego Rock Raiders when makeing it.

I said this in a differnt topic and this is true so stop makeing fun of them.

Alright, lemme clear this up: I don't hate Power Miners, and I don't hate Mac. I merely am disgusted by the arrogance of both of their fan bases, and therefore, avoid them. PM fans diss RR as "old and useless" and Mac users diss Windows whenever they can. Not cool.

It's like OoT fans versus MM fans. It'll never end. The only reason I don't like Power Miners is because of the awful color scheme between pilot and vehicle. If they stuck with everything being orange and green or everything being blue and grey, then I wouldn't care so much. But the pilots look so out of place that I have to say "are those Danes bloody colorblind?" Sure, some of them are silver now, but come on, they should have done that in the first place.

• 4 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.