Add in the Redbook Audio Soundtrack?

Mr. Skeltal

Mr. Skeltal

So it seem's the version I have had since I was younger was that of a re-release that could be run without a disc, but no music. Apparently that version I have seems to be the masterpiece edition of the game. So I was wondering, is there a way to get the Redbook audio soundtrack back in the game on re-releases like mine? Here is an image of the version I own, and in case you are wondering, this not an image pulled from Google, this is an image that I took: DSCI0985_zpsz0wmoaio.jpg 

Thank you for your patience.

Burn a Redbook audio CD with the music and put it in while playing the game. It will play any audio CD you put in, even non-LRR ones. There are variables in the CFG to change the maximum number of tracks that the game will use (CDStartTrack and CDTracks).

You can probably get the tracks off of Youtube, but I'm sure I've seen them hosted on RRU a long time ago. Maybe in someone's blog?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.