Runaway Train

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

Yeah, it got tired of the island.

If you look closely you can see the station master was about to go in an upright position and didn't follow it through the portal.

The original plan was to have a lot more minifigs chasing after the train in the second or so shot, but I spent so much time on other things that I just didn't bother (i.e. porting the train over was one of the a big ones, actually none of the models used were made before the animation started). Also the rotating pizza-disc was a pain in the butt to get anywhere near right (yes I animated it, see?).

Fact: This was the first video where I had to use a video editor.

Credit to mumboking for the Li2 loading screen idea, I wasn't entirely sure what my plan after the portal was going to be, so. :P

I have an idea for my next animation, which won't be song based (le gasp!). It also might be a bit longer, so I may do another small music animation like this on the side.

As a last note, for the next time I use Island 2's map there is a potential for HDR to be enabled (proper/better lighting) and correct water textures, as I've been working with Hamhock to fix some things.

Audio Source: https://youtu.be/NRtvqT_wMeY

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.