The Damage Is Done!

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

This almost got uploaded with a motion blur overdose, glad I noticed a found a quick fix mid-upload. :ninja:

Also, this was taken out of context. :P

I probably should of done more animation on the limelight character, oh well, maybe next time, I'm still learning (I learnt how to make a motion camera today). I did a couple background anims this time though.

Oh, I also bumped the FPS up to 48 to see how it would go.

Edit: Bad idea of an FPS choice, now it looks crap if you aren't watching in HD. Sorry!

What will I animate next? Who knows. :?:

Audio Source: This

11 hours ago, Pereki said:

this is why the legandos disbanded. they couldn't handle his hip modern tunes

I think they left because of the eye-burning lime grass and teal sky that LI2 introduced :P

Fluffy Cupcake

Yes Terrev, yes it is.

Speaking of the grass, when are we getting to get a "not-lime green" grass mod? :P

Fluffy Cupcake

Thanks for the likes/support guys, it really does show what kind of things you'd like to see more of. I may do a couple of more shorts (while trying not to zoom in on a face this time :P), and if I'm comfortable and still interested I may go for something a bit longer.

someswedish
1 hour ago, Xiron said:

I may do a couple of more shorts

Please do, they are wonderful.

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake

Thanks to none who showed up to my stream, I may do another one tomorrow. I can't give exact times as I don't have a set schedule, but the best chance is to catch me at 12AM midnight until X, PST time. I may consider doing a mid-day stream about 9 to 12 hours earlier as well if I'm not to terribly busy, just keep an eye on this around those times if you're interested (I'll definitely be around in the day, so I'll let you know in the title if streaming is going to happen at that time or not).

Here's a teaser photo for the animation that was being worked on during the stream.

http://postimg.org/image/3zr178iwz/

P.S. I just got this model put in recently, and I spent a lot of time getting it fully functional.

• Like 1

Shadowblaze

I'm sorry to hear that. But you said it yourself, you don't have a schedule, so I have no clue when you're gonna stream. Plus I'm most likely asleep when you are. :P

Fluffy Cupcake

It doesn't bother me too much, I'm use to it. At worst I usually shut down after 1~2 hours if no one has come, or sometimes I just go on longer 'cause I really don't care that I have it running.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Xiron said:

12AM midnight until X, PST time.

Hmm... 8AM my time... I am apparently nocturnal, so I'd be asleep at that point...

8 hours ago, Xiron said:

I may consider doing a mid-day stream about 9 to 12 hours earlier as well if I'm not to terribly busy

So... 11PM or 8PM my time.

I'm in the UK, so currently using BST.

Fluffy Cupcake

I'm starting a bit early, but I'm playing a couple rounds of Worms with a few RRUsers before getting into animating. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xiron said:

I'll be on for a few hours, the show shouldn't last that long, right?

It ends in about 15 minutes. I'll watch your stream then. :)

Am watching now. Lonely in chat.

• 4 months later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Hey guys, so I recently updated my minifigure models to have a much improved rig. What this means is that I can do more fluid and a lot less robotic animations. With that said I just wanted to show you how cool one of my older animations look with the new rig!

Oh oops... they seemed to have all broke. D:

On 27/10/2016 at 10:29 AM, Xiron said:

Oh oops... they seemed to have all broke.

That once happened to me when I swapped an old Pepper Roni model with a new one. I had a screenshot somewhere, I might have a look for it someday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.