Reskinned Vehicles

Cirevam

How would you feel if I brickified some of the custom vehicles I've made and painted them with LRR colors? Modding has pretty much stopped until an ORR branch that will let me do what I want is released. I'd have to learn how to use Patchman unless people don't care about adding the files manually. Here's something that would be easy to add; the Bulldozer is a few new animations and models and replaces the Loader Dozer entirely. I would improve it a bit before an official release, so please let me know if you want me to do this. Maybe someone will get inspired and develop some stuff too, who knows?

large.BulldozerLRRLivery.png.f13fc7e617c

Fluffy Cupcake
17 minutes ago, Cirevam said:

How would you feel if I brickified some of the custom vehicles I've made and painted them with LRR colors?

I'd have to learn how to use Patchman unless people don't care about adding the files manually.

Sounds cool. Go for it!

I don't care the installation method so long as a usable mod is produced. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Here's some stuff in the works. Trying to find the right mix of grey, yellow, and teal can be challenging. Colours may not appear as they will in-game, especially parts that are intended to glow. Please give feedback if you'd like.

large.Digtank_LRR_Livery0.png.1e89999f26

large.ArmouredTransportTruck_LRR_Livery0

large.SchneiderCS_LRR_Livery0.png.fbb512

large.Stripes.png.453e0b87e51353ef82ddc9

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake

Open Rock Raiders. An open sourced remake of Rock Raiders here on the forums, or something among those lines.

elrunethe2nd
1 hour ago, Xiron said:

There were several subdivisions of the project (ORR-D[elta], OOR-C[++], etc), and they are so old I don't even know where to find them anymore.

RRU search results bring up these few things: http://www.rockraidersunited.com/search/?&q=Open%20Rock%20Raiders&search_in=titles

Oh, and there is also this video of ORR-C.

Yeah, I thought they were all defunct. It's been so long since updates on the forums bring up anything.

I never really considered ORR-C to be a remake given its 2D nature.

• 8 months later...

The Transport Buggy is nearly complete:

large.TransportBuggyPreview1.png.b50d488

large.TransportBuggyPreview2.png.d97679a

large.TransportBuggyPreview3.png.2d77ec5

I can't remember who made this new wheel model. I need to find them and ask if it's fine to use it with modifications.

• lol username featured this topic

large.ATTButtshot.png.db09130608f6de6ff0

I need to update the animations on the Armored Transport Truck, but it's complete otherwise. It has no upgrades (this could change) and is slow at 0.8 RouteSpeed, but it doesn't lose anything its carrying if attacked. It should be more resilient against landslides if I remembered to set the values.

• Cyrem unfeatured this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.