Sign in to follow this  
Pereki

Brickset Building Definitive Catalog Repository

Pereki

Peeron, BrickFactory, Miniland and such are great, but none of them have managed to be a complete resource for LEGO catalogs; or even catalogs of a certain kind, for that matter.

As part of a big push to expand content that's been going down over the past few weeks, Brickset is aiming to host "every catalogue we can lay our hands on" to provide what may be a definitive resource. The best part? Once they've finished up with the stuff they can find, they'll "put a call out to help fill any gaps." So the only limit to the completeness of their repository is you!

You can look at the full document library (including the return of their Bricks and Pieces scans) here. Not many catalogs yet, but they'll be coming.

Source

Brickset

eagleeyedan

I knew keeping all of mine would come in handy someday lol I have a huuuuge stack of them.