HighPoly Rock Raiders

Cyrem

Everyone would have noticed how low quality the Rock Raiders are in 3rd Person view. This graphics mod changes this so that the high poly model is always in use.

I hope you like it!

Download (1.1 - Cafeteria Patch)

• Like 2

I almost made a comment about how there was only one download, but then I realized that this topic was only posted today. :|

Wow.

FINALY it is posted!! :D

Wait, is this the original zip or the new one i sent you with the removed medpoly?

It's the new one.

Yes! Perfect! But i could of sworn Cirevam posted here...

Posted this mod? Maybe you just saw my name and thought it was Cirevam.

What do you mean by new file?

How is it better than the original High Poly mod?

Nothing, there was just a minor mistake in the ae file.

• 2 weeks later...

Vehicles and buildings don't have additional poly modes, so we can't do that. We could however make different models for the vehicles and buildings, bu tI don't know the right export settings for LWO files and no one will tell me, so I can't help you out there.

This does not seem to work with the mod that makes it so that you don't use WAD files but instead a data folder. It seems to keep crashing.

This does not seem to work with the mod that makes it so that you don't use WAD files but instead a data folder. It seems to keep crashing.

It does work with no-wads, thats how mine is setup and how everyone's should be setup. (I don't know who still uses wads)

Yeah, just figured out the nowad thing today. Turns out I had something going on with my disc causing problems, so it was clientside... Anyways, yeah, nice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.