A ton of Cybermaster videos

lol username

Apparently the Cybermaster software had a LOT of pre-rendered video clips created for it, as this channel has boatloads of 'em. Most are pretty short (the sort of things that'd be rendered in realtime these days) but altogether it's far more than I expected.

https://www.youtube.com/user/mnptbrag/videos

A few examples:

In all my life, I never thought I'd see a theme more horrifying than the LEGO Basketballer range.

Congratulations, you've brought this to my attention.

• Like 2

Are those random minifig face textures on the wall in the background?

WELL DON'T JUST STAND AROUND LIKE A SPACE LEMON

FEEL THE 90S

This does look like a cool set though.

Again, plenty more beyond this on that channel.

It's not hard to see why the "space" was crudely stuffed into this phrase: http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/32736/why-does-one-stand-there-like-a-lemon

Standing around like a lost lemon" is cited in Eric Partridge, "A Dictionary of Catch Phrases American and British" as a "more ladylike version" of "standing about like a spare prick at a wedding," defined as "unwanted, useless, idle, esp. with a hint of painfully embarrassed superfluity."

and ow my ears

and ow my eyes

and ow my.... er.... taste?

space lemons don't taste very nice

12 hours ago, Terrev said:

WELL DON'T JUST STAND AROUND LIKE A SPACE LEMON

"How could you forget Taxi Jim?"

Taxi Jim is my new spirit animal.

Creepy faces aside this is really rad and really really 90s and I love it so much. Really nice find.

Presumably the sequel set (The Mission) had stuff like this too, I wonder if we can did that up as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.