LEGO Racers HD Collective Thread

ChangedUsername123

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for uploading the HD versions of Kightmare-athon and Basil The Batlord, the original links went missing and I could not get them, so I greatly appreciate it, and better still you posted this on my birthday! bit late for it now but if I had of know it would have made a fine present.

• 1 year later...

Hey, just letting you know that all the download links are broken. I'm not sure if it's because the Dropbox links expired or if they've all been taken down.

didn't realize there was much interest in this still. here's a little something:

large.hd_redbeard.png.73c483f578c3f5a797

still needs to be cleaned up a bit but yeah, 256x256 torso and face textures

On 2/22/2018 at 2:41 AM, Jessietail said:

Maybe @ZANTHERA has something from it since they commented here before?

I'm afraid the SSD that my modded copy of Lego Racers was on died so I don't have it anymore.

• Sad 1

• 6 months later...
On 2/28/2018 at 11:07 PM, Nitegeist said:

Hey gang, turns out i'm still alive. I'm not doing these mods anymore at the moment because of life things, but here are my basil/veronica/knightmareathon

https://we.tl/gj7GnJ1qqi

Hey man, sorry for being a few months too late. The WeTransfer link isn't usable anymore. Is there any chance to get a new opportunity to see those myth-enshrouded textures?

Have a great one!

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.