re: rebrick re-launch

emily

LEGO's attempt to make their own space on the web for AFOLS, Rebrick, never really caught on. All you could do was share links to LEGO creations hosted elsewhere - the idea was probably to unite the disparate LEGO communities into one, but I guess it turned out AFOLS are actually ok with how things are.

With that realized, LEGO is restructuring Rebrick to be entirely about contests - the one thing that did seem to draw a lot of attention to Rebrick in the past. Though that begs the question - why is it still going to be called Rebrick????

thanks brickset

• 2 weeks later...

ow, the voice...

ow

ow

ow

that trailer is just terrible

absolutely terrible

"please come back when you're older" that is probably the worst move I have seen in a very very long time

23 hours ago, aidenpons said:

"please come back when you're older" that is probably the worst move I have seen in a very very long time

Fun fact #138: ReBrick has been an older teenager/adult-marketed site since it originally launched, and keeping it that way is good for legal stuffs. :)

42 minutes ago, le717 said:

Fun fact #138: ReBrick has been an older teenager/adult-marketed site since it originally launched, and keeping it that way is good for legal stuffs. :)

Yeeeesss.... but it's just so blatant. No reasons why, just a generic "please."

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.