RRUCraft UHC

CrashDSB

9 hours ago, noghiri said:

It depends on the time.  What time do you plan on starting?

As of now, it'll start at12PM EST.

9 hours ago, The Ace Railgun said:

I'm game, IGN is TheAceRailgun

Awesome!

3 hours ago, Shadowblaze said:

I'm in. My in-game name is Shadowblaz3. I think. :P

Alright, let me know if it's someone else. :P

2 hours ago, noghiri said:

Hmm, how long do these usually last?  I should probably be able to make that.

IGN is noghiri.

Usually between 1-2 hours, I've added your name to the list. :D

Shadowblaze
27 minutes ago, CrashDSB said:

Usually between 1-2 hours, I've added your name to the list. :D

It will most likely be 3 hours, as it's the usual time limit we put in RRU UHC. Honestly 3 hours is barely enough, we always end up extending the time.

53 minutes ago, Shadowblaze said:

It will most likely be 3 hours, as it's the usual time limit we put in RRU UHC. Honestly 3 hours is barely enough, we always end up extending the time.

Hm. Thanks for correcting me on that. Last UHC I hosted didn't last that long, then again, we all had unintended circumstances that came and made us die faster. :P

Hey everyone! Just a reminder that registration is closing in one week from today! August 10th! We currently have 4 members signed up, if you wish to join, please let me know. I will PM Server Details the day before the event to those coming.

Registration closes in 2 days. Reminder, the Event is happening  Saturday, August 13th @ 12PM EST. Good luck! I'll be messaging you the info on the 12th for the server. More details will come the evening before the event about joining the server, etc.

Registration has closed. The following people who signed up will be messaged the evening before the event with the IP and info for joining. If you signed up, but had something come up, please let me know before Saturday. Thank you for signing up and I can't wait for the event!

Due to an unexpected Server Crash beyond my control, the game ended unexpectedly. The Final Results accordingly are as follows:

1st Place - TheAceRailgun, Shadowblaze (TIE)

2nd Place - noghiri

3rd Place - CrashDSB

Thank you for participating and I hope to host another event in the future, without the crashes. :P

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

So Sparks8805 has opened up a brand new Minecraft server for RRU with him and I currently as the only Whitelisted users, I have been Opted in order to whitelist other users so if you are interested them please let me know so I can add you.

It is a survival server with the IP: Node49.Minecrafted.net:25799

(Also I am sorry in advance for this but I will be reposting this message in the 5 most recent Minecraft threads on this site. I am doing this solely do to the fact that all potentially interested users do not Follow all related threads and as such they might not be notified of the new Server.)

(It would be appreciated if all interested users also funnel into the RRUcraft Minecraft Server thread and Follow that topic solely so we are not spread out through multiple threads. Thank you for your cooperation.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.