RRUCraft Creative Server

CrashDSB

THE SERVER IS NOW CLOSED.

Server Files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B75aMtzQwVV5X2I3V3psRFFXRk0/view?usp=sharing

Hello hello! This is the new main topic for the RRUCraft Creative Server! This server is more or less just for building, and I have a lot of things planned for it along the way! Let's go over a few basic things though. THE SERVER IS CURRENTLY RUNNING ON A MINECRAFT SNAPSHOT, VERSION 15w42a. Since this is a snapshot, there will be bugs!

To access a snapshot build, open the Minecraft Launcher --> New Profile or Edit Profile --> Enable experimental development versions ("snapshots") --> then use latest version! And violah!

Now, a few requirements/rules on the server, do note this server IS whitelisted. So you'll need to PM me for access if you haven't already. :)

• You must have an RRU Account at least 3 months old, with at least 10 posts on the forum.
  • No excessive swearing/foul language.
  • NO GRIEFING

Most importantly, have fun! There is loads of stuff to create and explore in this snapshot and I hope you enjoy building with it! 

Our Current Staff is as follows.

Admins:

• raysfan00: CrashDSB

Moderators:

• Drill Master: JALtheComposer
  • TheAceRailgun: TheAceRailgun
  • Fushigisaur: Fushigisaur
  • RR Rocks:Robinate
  • Xiron IGN: Xiron12

All of the above SHOULD have full moderator/admin abilities as of today. If not, please contact me and I will resolve it as soon as possible.

SERVER WIDE NOTICE: PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE NETHER OR THE END AS OF NOW, THE LATEST SNAPSHOT GLITCHED IT NOT SPAWNING YOU ON SAFE GROUND. Thank you!

We'll be hosting events monthly hopefully coming soon either later this month, or next month. Some pertaining to the creative server, some with some cool activities you've come to know and love. :)

Have fun!

Edited by raysfan00

Is anyone else frustrated that Ace's floating islands are turning the main town into a Mob spawner?

Okay, maybe only for the builds that aren't brilliantly lit, but I don't think anyone expected a giant object to blot out the sky when the server was originally survival.

I don't want to turn my builds into a christmas tree.

Fluffy Cupcake

tl;dr, Minecraft's outdoor lighting system sucks.

If I ever spent much time around town, I'd probably be annoyed too.

We could always set the doMobSpawning gamerule to false, and the only mobs left remaining are the ones already spawned in and the ones thereafter manually spawned in (eggs). This is creative after all so we don't really have a reason for them to be there naturally.

RRUCRAFT SERVER DOWNTIME UPDATE

The server is now online again! Thank you for your patience! Huzzah!

Edited by raysfan00
Back Online!

Fluffy Cupcake

And so, it has returned (*internal is still a WIP):

MCWaffle%201_zps6db7tbu5.png

Long, well lit hallways await you:
Better bring a friend, or many!

MCWaffle%202_zpsx4xx8bhi.png

The place now even has TWO floors!
Oooh, so much more yellow to explore!

MCWaffle%203_zpsuoifdshz.png

So the question is, are you afraid of the dark?
*Waffle Corp is not responsible those who do not receive enjoyment due to bright vision settings conditions.

MCWaffle%204_zpsuo1c86yk.png

• Like 3

UPDATE:

The server is now running the latest snapshot (15w42a). Enjoy! EDIT: It would appear the end is fixed in this update, and the end...reset the dragon fight? :o

RRUCraft SERVER NOTICE:

The server will be down for the majority of the evening for backups/routine server and computer maintenance. Apologies for the inconvenience!

THE SERVER SHOULD BE BACK ONLINE NOW! :)

The Ace Railgun
THE SERVER SHOULD BE BACK ONLINE NOW! :)

The server is still not online, I just checked.

Edited by The Ace Railgun

Hmmm...let me do some checking...

UPDATE: Did some checking, pushed a few buttons, and it's back up now! Thanks for letting me know. :)

RRUCRAFT CREATIVE NOTICE:

THE SERVER WILL BE DOWN FOR THE UHC EVENT BEING HOSTED TODAY. IT WILL RETURN ONLINE IMMEDIATELY AFTER EVENT ENDS. THANK YOU!

The Server is now back online!

The server is down temporarily for routine maintenance. Thank you! :)

Server is back online, I had to do a reset to a few days ago due to technical problems with the server. Sorry!

• 2 weeks later...

NOTICE: It is with deep regrets, that I must inform you as of today (October 29th, 2015). I am ceasing to host RRU Creative. I enjoyed hosting it, but there simply wasn't enough activity, nor the ability to keep an empty server online. For those interested in hosting it, there will be a link below, and in the first post on here with a direct link to download the files. Thank you for playing the time we had, I enjoyed it. And I hope to continue hosting events in the very near future. :) 

Kind Regards,

raysfan00 AKA Crash

File Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B75aMtzQwVV5X2I3V3psRFFXRk0/view?usp=sharing

Fluffy Cupcake

Eh, Minecraft kinda lost my attention long ago, I only play if others are, I feel like I should be sad about this closure, but I can't say I am.

Aw, that's a real shame. Thank you for taking on the hosting of the server though, even if it was only for a few weeks I'm sure it provided joy for some of our budding miners. Plus you had a great round of UHC!

May I ask how many people were you expecting to play? When I was hosting there were long periods each day of no one playing, with the occasional 1-2 people coming on. The activity was pretty high when I first set it up but it gradually ran down from there. RRU's not a big forum, plus it's the beginning of a new academic year, so I'd imagine people are rather busy or simply inactive on the forum anyway (I've certainly been rather withdrawn from RRU lately).

Anyway, thank you again for your time and effort as host!

Aw, that's a real shame. Thank you for taking on the hosting of the server though, even if it was only for a few weeks I'm sure it provided joy for some of our budding miners. Plus you had a great round of UHC!

May I ask how many people were you expecting to play? When I was hosting there were long periods each day of no one playing, with the occasional 1-2 people coming on. The activity was pretty high when I first set it up but it gradually ran down from there. RRU's not a big forum, plus it's the beginning of a new academic year, so I'd imagine people are rather busy or simply inactive on the forum anyway (I've certainly been rather withdrawn from RRU lately).

Anyway, thank you again for your time and effort as host!

Hey JJ, yeah it was fun! I enjoyed every second of it, I wasn't expecting many players if hardly any at all. But when it started coming to absolutely no players for well over a week's time...it really was made clear there wasn't much interest in the server. Either way I enjoyed it and I am planning on hosting some events in the very near future. :)

• 1 year later...

So Sparks8805 has opened up a brand new Minecraft server for RRU with him and I currently as the only Whitelisted users, I have been Opted in order to whitelist other users so if you are interested them please let me know so I can add you.

It is a survival server with the IP: Node49.Minecrafted.net:25799

(Also I am sorry in advance for this but I will be reposting this message in the 5 most recent Minecraft threads on this site. I am doing this solely do to the fact that all potentially interested users do not Follow all related threads and as such they might not be notified of the new Server.)

(It would be appreciated if all interested users also funnel into the RRUcraft Minecraft Server thread and Follow that topic solely so we are not spread out through multiple threads. Thank you for your cooperation.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.