Sluicer

Noesis script for ghg files

Sluicer
On 5.12.2015 at 1:38 AM, Sluicer said:

This script is only for LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga and the first Batman game.

The ExtractPcGhg Tool is only for *pc.ghg files.

The ExtractNxgMesh Tool is for *nxg.gsc and *nxg.ghg files.

The ExtractDx11Mesh Tool is for *dx11.gsc and *dx11.ghg files.

All tools do not cover everything. So you have to inform me, when you detect a file that is not working.

I already experimented with lego worlds a bit, but I have no access to Lego Dimensions.

There is the script to work with Noesis and only with the games Star Wars The Complete Saga and the first Batman.

There are stand alone tools, that can extract mesh information from different games (depending on the file extentions) into obj files.

TwiztidHate

Ok so I am completely new to ripping lego characters, I have an idea for a game that i am toying around with however I am unable to get any of the models or anything. I am not too worried about the textures as I plan to retexture the characters anyways. I am mostly wanting to rip from lego batman 2 and the lego movie. If there is a step by step tutorial somewhere that can explain it to someone with the IQ of melted butter would be appreciated. Ninja ripper does not seem to work for me, and I cant get noesis to work right. Any help is appreciated.

Mysteli

I can confirm Noesis doesn't work with TLM, and very likely not Batman 2 (Sluicer himself actually said it was for Star Wars Complete Saga and the 1st Batman, no 2nds included).

As for that Ninja Ripper tutorial, I'll be getting on that within the next few days. I even installed TLM especially for this occasion.

Fush

this script doesn't work on the pod racer models, or at least I can't get it to. Every time I try I get the error "list index out of range" and it won't open.

Using the extractor tool on one results in this abomination
3GnIrQA.png

asdddf

Is there a way to view the playable levels in The complete saga in some kind of a 3d program?

Rorybabory

Could this work with lego marvel superheroes 1? Ive been trying to mod that game

Rorybabory

Could this work with lego marvel superheroes 1? Ive been trying to mod that game.

Zorg_Sinister
5 hours ago, [email protected] said:

when are you gonna update the Script? I'm Modding Indiana Jones 2 the Adventure Continues.

Me too. Some of the model well have all of there mesh's but some well not...

but in all just keep up the good work your doing Sluicer

LEGOPerry

can u rip out lego racers 1 & 2 stuff from noesis? or only tt games lego games?

mumboking
2 hours ago, LEGOPerry said:

can u rip out lego racers 1 & 2 stuff from noesis? or only tt games lego games?

I've never used Noesis, so I don't know. I do know that we have dedicated tools for those games though.