Hello all~

dsdude123

Hello from the (not so rainy) Seattle,WA area!

I probably won't be posting too much here but I thought I might as well say hello. I found this site about a year ago when I was looking for ways to mod LEGO LOCO and with the early access release of LEGO Worlds I decided to make an account. I build robots with my FRC team and work on computers in my free time. Currently, I am working on the Computers and More Mod for Prison Architect and I have been working with a group to reverse engineer 3DO's line of Army Men games. I am also (trying) to reverse engineer some of the files from LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga.

Nice to meet y'all!

someswedish

Ello and Welcome to the strange but great forum of Rock Raiders United.

I'm the friendly dragon round these parts (Ignore the current avatar), hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome to RRU.

....Ah, it seems you will have a most interesting time here. The community welcomes more modders, yes.

Beware of the slimy slugs, the experimental magnetic triangles on floor 717, and try to not step on the experimental green-red-bricks-that-should've-already-been-taken-out-of-development-due-to-functioning-properly.

Well hello there! Welcome to our wonderful forum. Mostly, anyway, sometimes our inhabitants can become unpleasant after eating too many burnt cookies.

You're the first person I've seen (outside of my own home) to know about 3DO's Army Men series. I absolutely loved those games when I was little, perhaps just as much as the classic LEGO games! If you have made/do make any progress on its reverse engineering then I'd be delighted to hear about it.

Gawking aside, it's great that you've made an account here. The more Rock Raiders the merrier!

the experimental magnetic triangles on floor 717

Alright, who hacked my system? They are not supposed to be magnetic... yet. :P

Hi, and welcome to RRU! I'm le717, owner of floor 717 Wognif spoke of. Nice to have another modder on here! :D

The post editor is just the worst on mobile...

Edited by le717
Fix post that so drastically ß0ke from poor mobile support

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.