Icon Panel Relocation

Shawnethan

I need assistance on relocating the Icon Panel. I have tried locating a post which explains where it's coordinates can be found and altered but I have yet to find that information either in post or myself. However I have seen 1 picture posted by Grapheme of the Icon Panel being relocated successfully.

I have scanned through the .cfg file countless times and have found location of the panel background but it's coordinates seem to be relevant to the Icons(being Teleport new Rock Raider or Construct Building). I cannot find the coordinates of the those Icons. I have posted 640x480 screenshots and located each location of the panels and searched for relative coordinates to each panel and object I can find and I still have come up short. Searched every "Icon" "IconPanel" "Menu" "MenuItem" "Item" "InterfaceMenuItem" in the .cfg file and nothing was relevant to the Icon's location...

If anyone had accomplished moving the icon panel It would be much appreciated to pass on the knowledge.

You can't move them without memory manipulation while the game is running. Cafeteria is a tool that lets you do that. It moves the message panel and oxygen bar too.

You will find that there is a lot of stuff in LRR that is hard coded; that is stuff that is defined only in the executable file. It's hard to work with those kinds of things, unfortunately.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.