The 2016 Leak Thread

emily

• 1 month later...

The new uniform is starting to grow on me... I just might have to actually buy something from Modern LEGO now!

lol username

He was actually really easy to find - he's apparently one of the most common in the series (in the 5 per box tier), and it's easy to feel for his backpack and rope coil.

• Like 2

Dazzgracefulmoon

well, I'll give it a try next time I visit the store. I also want that ninja archer dude too.

The guy also provided this, which pretty much blows his credibility completely out of the water. In addition to the 2016 sets marked as 'new', the banner is the same as the one from this year, just with the green colored purple and the recently-revealed Mask of Ultimate Power photoshopped over the Mask of Control (which you can actually still see in the image if you look closely enough). 

• Like 2

lol username

http://www.lego.com/en-us/minifigures/characters

Spy

“When there’s no chance of success, I’m on the job.”

Codenamed “Agent A”, the Spy is the ultimate secret agent. Few have ever seen him in action, and almost nothing is known about his identity or past. His first recorded mission on file was for the organization known as Alpha Team, when he triggered a mind-control orb self-destruct program that toppled the evil Ogel’s latest scheme for world domination and freed his brainwashed Skeleton Drone minions.

Several years later, following the Zed Incident, the Spy was spotted infiltrating the volcano lair of Dr. Inferno shortly before its implosion. Although presumed lost in the line of duty, he resurfaced in the daring rescue of captured Galaxy Squad pilot Solomon Blaze from alien Buggoids before disappearing once again. If you need the Spy, don’t try to find him – he’ll find you!

Ok I was just expecting a little nod but hot damn they got specific about it hahaha.

Rogue

“If you want to be a Rogue, you’ve got to run with the wolves.”

The sneaky, shadowy Rogue answers to no king, queen or lord. A member of a feared pack of renegades, he doesn’t let anything – or anyone – stand in the way of his quest for riches. Unlike the noble Forestman and his famous band of merry outlaws, the Rogue would never go out of his way to rescue someone, nor risk himself for a stranger’s sake. Or at least that’s what he tells everyone.

They say that even the darkest heart has a spot of good hidden deep inside, and the fact is that the Rogue has been known to lend his skill with a bow and arrow to a worthy cause once or twice (even if he’d never be willing to admit it). Most of the time, though, he’s strictly on the side of lawbreaking and thievery, as sure as his favorite color is green!

Yep yep yep, totally a Wolfpack member.

Desert Warrior

“I know every grain of sand in the desert. Many of them by name.”

The brave Desert Warrior is a true expert of the desert. He knows the location of every source of water hidden beneath its dunes, and can find his way through deadly swirling sandstorms that anyone else would find both impossible and impassible. He shrugs off scorching sun and scorpion’s sting alike, saying that he needs nothing more than his sword at his side to survive out there forever.

The Desert Warrior is always ready to plunge into unknown situations. This often sends him into the path of danger, but it can lead to great reward as well, like the time he discovered the cursed tomb of ancient Amset-Ra and battled a great stone scarab to win the forgotten pharaoh’s treasure. He also builds the most magnificent sand castles you’ve ever seen!

Also a brief Pharaoh's Quest reference.

ALSO, at the time of writing, there's some weird extra blank pages for the Desert Warrior and Mariachi, calling them the Arabian Knight and Seranader: http://web.archive.org/web/20160729081016/http://www.lego.com/en-us/minifigures/characters I guess the names changed and the website fellas goofed?

• lol username featured this topic

"the Zed Incident." Beautiful.

Thanks, whoever writes these bios!

EDIT: Oh, and in case anyone didn't catch it, Solomon Blaze was originally in Galaxy Squad but carried over to Ultra Agents. Maybe its just me but it reads sort of like the bio is implying Dash had something to do with that.

• Like 3

Man this is great. I was expecting a bio that left open the possibility that the Spy *could* be Dash, while still keeping it vague. But instead we got a bio that removed any possibility of him NOT being Dash. That's amazing and I love it.

riedthiessen

That's pretty cool! I'm for sure going to get myself the Dash minifigure now.

References in the bios like this are the same reason I bought the Space Miner and Pizza Delivery Minifigs from series 12:D

I actually like this little train... I like things in Lego small.

If it's not too expensive I might get it as my first winter set finally.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.