The 2016 Leak Thread

emily

Woah woah woah, friends is getting a theme park subtheme? And the flagship set is gonna be a rollercoaster? Hell yeah, now that's what I'm talking about. Hopefully we'll be getting new moulds for the coaster track, and maybe they'll even show up in one of those D2C amusement park sets we've been getting over the past two years...

As for the rest of the sets, they range from being semi-interesting (Ronin Mech certainly has potential to be a sweet mech) to downright absurd (Colt Laundry puts disturbing images of horses in washing machines within my brain). Either way, for me all eyes are on the friends theme park sets in terms of interesting-ness.

• 3 weeks later...

http://brickfanatics.co.uk/london-toy-fair-2016-lego-news/

First set descriptions from London Toy fair!

Marvel

• 76057-Web warrior’s bridge battle – £99.99
    Spiderman, Spider girl, Scarlet spider, aunt May, Green Goblin, Dcorpion. Comes with a NY taxi falling through a hole in a bridge.
  • 76058 – Ghost Rider team up – £19.99
    Spiderman, Ghost Rider, Hobgoblin. Hobgoblin’s jet thing and a huge bike (about the size of wyldstyle’s bike) for Ghost Rider. Normal chain pieces in trans flame colour.
  • 76059 Doc Ock’s tentacle trap – £44.99
    Spiderman, Doc Ock (classic), White Tiger, Captain Stacey (with the 12th doctor’s hair), Vulture
    and giant Doc Ock mech
  • Unnumbered Doctor Strange set – £34.99
    Vignette – style build set in doctor strange’s lab. with bookshelves, a table, and a portal with a red tentacled demon beast coming through. sanctum sanctorum probably. Can’t tell which minifigs, but someone holding a chain with a trans orange radar dish, and someone holding two fans.

DC

• 76054 Scarecrow’s harvest of fear – £59.99
    Scarecrow, a farmer, anti-gas Batman and Killer Moth (at last!) features a bat-copter and Scarecrow’s combine harvester vehicle.
  • 76055 Killer Croc’s sewer smash – £69.99
    Bigifg Killer croc (doesn’t look like it has a hinged jaw, and no chains), Captain Boomerang, Red Hood (printed face), Katana
  • 70724 – LEGO jnrs Batman and Superman vs Lex Luthor – £29.99
    Nothing new here. grey/blue Batman and old Superman. Lex Luthor with his green armour piece he’s had before.

Star Wars

A bit of a letdown this year, with repeated builds and uninspired new vehicles from the lego sw tv show. Lots of minifigs here were obscured and/or not named, including on the calendar.

• 75145 Eclipse Fighter – £34.99
    2 minifigs
  • 75147 Star Scavenger – £49.99
    4 minifigs, comes with a salvage mini vehicle.
  • 75148 Encounter on Jakku – £49.99
    The scene from Force Awakens where Teedo on a Luggabeast snares BB-8 (that’s a ridiculous sentence). comes with Unkar Plutt, Rey, BB-8, Teedo and a brick built luggabeast.
  • 75149 Resistance x-wing fighter – £79.99
    4 minifigs. basically a recolouring of 75102
  • 75150 Darth Vadar’s Tie Advanced – £29.99
    Comes with a solid looking tie advanced and an A-wing that shoots. 4 minifigs.
  • 75151 clone turbo tank – £99.99
    built-in handle and some decent suspension. 6 minifigs.
  • 75147 Captain Rex’s AT-TE walker – £99.99
    5 minifigs. complete rebuild from previous versions. more robust.

City – Volcano Explorers
Volcano Explorers theme. Uses the rock/ice pieces as volcanic rock with a crystal element inside. Very lime with some yellow.

• 60120 volcano starter set – £8.99
  • 60121 exploration truck – £14.99
  • 60122 volcano crawler – £24.99
  • 60123 volcano supply helicopter – £39.99
  • 60124 volcano research base – £79.99
    Comes with a small volcano (built from big ugly rock pieces) with an exploding function, mobile exploration vehicle, mineral analyser drill thing on small caterpillar tracks. the drill piece is a new element.

City – Airport

• 60104 Passenger Terminal – £79.99
    Blue and grey with new wings.
  • 60100 starter set – £8.99
    4 minifigs
  • 60102 vip service – £39.99
    4 stud wide white limo and a private jet.
  • 60103 airshow – £69.99
    6 minifigs in a stunt show. a couple of red arrow looking planes with a new thin cockpit piece, and a female stunt performer riding an orange bi-plane.
  • 60101 cargo place – £17.99

Creator

• 31049 Dual Rotor Helicopter – £19.99
  • 31051 Cape Lighthouse – £39.99
    Brick built large killer whale. The lighthouse lights up and detaches from the rest of the set.
  • 31052 Vacation Getaways – £49.99
    Big white and blue RV with fold out awning and a brick built bear.
  • 31053 tree house adventures – £24.99

Disney Princess

• 41067 Belle’s Enchanted Castle
    Mostly big panels, but some nice printed pieces to make up the various characters. Mrs Pott, Cup, Cogsworth, Lumiere and a removable headpiece for the Beast character.

Friends

• 41123 Foal’s Washing Station – £8.99
  • 41124 Puppy Daycare – £24.99
  • 41125 Horse Trailer – £34.99
  • 41126 Horse Riding Club – £49.99
  • 41127 Amusement Park Arcade – £12.99
  • 41128 Amusement Park Space Ride – £17.99
    Uses a friendified version of the classic space logo on a purple/azure ride.
  • 41129 Amusement Park Hot Dog Stand – £24.99
    Has the hot dog buns seen in an angry birds set and a cool looking hot dog shaped vehicle.
  • 41130 Amusement Park Roller Coaster – £89.99
    Azure rails and 4 figs

Nexo Knights

Continues to be really creative builds and good characters with nice app integration.

• 70318 The Glob Lobber – £7.99
  • 70319 Macy’s Thunder Mace – £17.99
  • 70320 Aaron’s Aero Striker – £29.99
    This looks and functions like a hand-held crossbow.
  • 70321 General Magmar’s Siege Machine – £34.99
  • 70322 Axl’s Tower Carrier
    The tower flies off and a catapult comes out.
  • 70323 Jestro’s Volcano Lair – £99.99
    A red and black demonic castle looking thing with various traps. 4 minifigs.
  • 70336 Ultimate Axl – £6.99
  • 70337 Ultimate Lance – £6.99
  • 70338 Ultimate General Magmar – £6.99
  • 70339 Ultimate Flama – £6.99
    With a flame leg-replacement piece that looked new.

Ninjago

Has a day of the departed theme. Everyone is celebrating the fallen goodies and baddies, and the baddies decide to resurrect. suitably ridiculous plot.

• 70588 Titanium Ninja Tumbler – £24.99
  • 70589 Cole’s Rock Raider – £34.99
  • 70591 Kryptarium Breakout – £17.99
  • 70592 Ronin Mec – £34.99
  • 70593 Lloyd’s Green Dragon – £39.99
  • 70594 Lighthouse Siege Defense – £59.99
  • 70595 Stealth Raider 2.0 – £79.99
    Rebuild of an earlier set where a huge white vehicle can split into 4 vehicles.

Bionicle
this year has a simpler storyline as kids were getting confused. will come with 4x 22min netflix movies.
Elves
The second half 2016 sets come with interesting cowl headpieces for the elves.

• 41177 Precious Crystal Mine – £24.99
  • 41179 Queen Dragon’s Rescue – £59.99
  • 41178 Dragon Sanctuary – £34.99
  • 41180 Ragana’s Magic Shadow Castle

Techinc

• 42053 Volvo EW – £69.99
    Pneumatic digger
  • 42054 Class Xerion 5000 Trac – £119.99
    Looks like it comes with new huge tires.
  • 42055 Bucket Wheel Excavator – £179.99
    Largest ever technic set at over 3000 pieces
  • 42056 Confidential Technic Ultramotive – £249.99
    Some front-engined confidential sportscar build similar to the mclaren (might be a Mclaren?)

Is Ultra Agents being phased out? The sets have been sold out in the LEGO online shop for months now and it seems to have vanished from the shop.

*edit* the shop search feature seems to be broken in general

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd usually create a shiny new topic for D2Cs when they're announced, but since this one is so amazingly boring I'm just gonna shove it here. Anyways, it's a hoth set!

75098-1.jpg?201602131226

75098 Assault on Hoth, 2,144 pieces

US $249.99 - CA $299.99 - DE 249.99€ - UK £219.99 - DK 2199.00 DKK

Available April 30th 2016 from shop.LEGO.com and brand stores.

Play out action-packed Hoth battles like never before!

This fantastic LEGO recreation of the Rebel force’s Echo Base from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back has all the details you need to create your own epic ice-planet battles.

Set out on scouting missions with the Snowspeeder armed with twin spring-loaded shooters, and when you spot the enemy speeder bike, get back to base and help Luke, Han and the other Rebel heroes lock down the blast doors, ready the laser cannons, man the gun turrets with dual spring-loaded shooters and power up the devastating ion cannon, also with 2 spring-loaded shooters!

This amazing model has so many more features, including a service area with crane, control room area, power generator with explode function, rotating communication dish, scout post with dual stud shooters and a Tauntaun with its own stable.

There’s even a Wampa cave (with Wampa) for Luke to escape from! This amazingly detailed set’s modular design also means that you can create your very own Rebel base configuration. Prepare for ultimate LEGO Star Wars action!

• Includes 14 minifigures with assorted weapons: Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Toryn Farr, Rebel Officer, Wes Janson, Wedge Antilles, K-3PO, 5 Rebel troopers and 2 Snowtroopers, plus an R3-A2, Tauntaun and a Wampa.
  • Features Rebel base with modular wall and trench sections, a Snowspeeder and a speeder bike.
  • Wall section features slidable blast doors, service area with crane, control room area, power generator with explode function, ion cannon with dual spring-loaded shooters, laser turret with spring-loaded shooters and space for a minifigure, scout post with dual stud shooters and space for a minifigure, Tauntaun stable and a Wampa cave.
  • Trench section features heavy blasters, laser turret with double spring-loaded shooters and space for a minifigure, and a laser cannon with rapid stud shooter.
  • Snowspeeder features an opening cockpit, extending speed flaps and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
  • Weapons include Luke’s Lightsaber, 7 blaster pistols, 2 blaster rifles and 2 blasters.
  • Accessories include 7 Hoth Rebel helmets, 2 Snowtrooper helmets, and Wes and Wedge’s flight helmets.
  • Man the weapons and prepare to fire!
  • Jump in the Snowspeeder and track the enemy.
  • Keep a lookout for Imperial forces from the scout post.
  • Close the blast doors and prepare for battle!
  • Tend to the Tauntaun.
  • Hoist up the Snowspeeder ready for servicing.
  • Bring down orbiting starships with the devastating ion cannon!
  • Can Luke escape the ferocious Wampa?
  • Snowspeeder measures over 1” (5cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
  • Speeder bike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
  • Power generator measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
  • Wall section including ion cannon measures over 5” (15cm) high, 20” (51cm) wide and 11” (30cm) deep.
  • Trench section measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (35cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.

75098_Prod.jpg

*laurel-resting intensifies* 

• 3 months later...

Lego spoilers and Rogue One spoilers in the same package!

http://i.imgur.com/MFuTAvh.png

I don't know who roboman is, but he's real unique and cool looking. Others are pretty par for the course I think.

Edited by Terrev
turned that into a link instead of having it embedded

Meh. I'm not so thrilled about the new minifig babies , but #5, #11, and #14 look neat. Also wouldn't mind getting #7, #12 or #13.

Shadowblaze

They're getting more and more unoriginal, except for 5, whose concept surprisingly has never appeared anywhere else in LEGO sets, and 11 which is just bada$#.

Man, when was the last time a full series leaked at once?

I like banana guy's expression/shades and the fact that he has Banana! emblazoned on him. Beyond that nothing speaks to me, but the minfigures series has never really been my cup of tea.

edit: oh yeah, its nice to finally see a small dog in lego but until they make a shih-tzu I'm not biting.

lol username

The basic designs for the torso and leg printing are pretty much identical - the only change is that his jacket has a zipper in the middle instead of buttons. Hair piece is of course a new mold but the same color and very similar style. I'm excited to see what his face printing looks like, if that's the Alpha Team logo on his jacket, and of course, what his bio will say. :D

The legs look just like Dash's but the torso reminded me more of a Jack Stone variant.

lego-v-prodazhe-s-sentyabrya-600-48209.j

Can't wait to see his face though.

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Somehow this is only the fourth minifig scale AT-ST. Unlike the last few times this one looks like less of a leap of improvement in design from the last model, but it'll probably look nicer with better pictures.

lol username

Don't embed leaked images fellas, just link to them (though even that's a bit questionable if it's direct). I edited Dazz's post - but two of the images were already dead so I only bothered replacing the remaining one with a link.

• lol username featured this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.