The 2016 Leak Thread

emily

Some of those Mixels look pretty fun, I know a kid who's going to be very pleased when he sees them. I'm also liking the look of the Prison Hideout set too.

Thanks for the link!

• 2 weeks later...

Amazon.fr listed Minifigures series 15. Rough Google translation is as follows:

• The Queen
  • Head of Animal Control
  • The Jewel Thief
  • A Tribal Woman
  • The Dancer
  • Steering Wheel Warrior
  • Wildlife
  • Scary Knight
  • The Wrestling Champion
  • The Man in Shark Costume
  • Man Awkward
  • Kendo Wrestler
  • Astronaut
  • Laser Robot
  • The Concierge
  • The Farmer

So I see potential for modernized Princess Uhu (though do we really want to acknowledge her) or Basil. Also, Mad Max and Jon Cena?

http://www.hothbricks.com/2015/10/collectible-minifigures-series-15-la-liste-officielle/

Edited by Pereki
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

There's a whole PDF catalog from an Italian site on Brickset chock-full of leaked pictures and names and such. Some are still preliminary but it's the best we've gotten yet. We at BCC have been sorting through them and getting pretty hyped! After seeing Ninjago, I so badly want the set that includes a monkey with a stud shooter cannon and a grappling hook. Once I buy that, that's it. Lego has peaked and can no longer outdo itself :P 

MaelstromIslander

Amazon.fr listed Minifigures series 15. Rough Google translation is as follows:

So I see potential for modernized Princess Uhu (though do we really want to acknowledge her) or Basil. Also, Mad Max and Jon Cena?

http://www.hothbricks.com/2015/10/collectible-minifigures-series-15-la-liste-officielle/

Here are my assumptions on what the minifigs could be:

• The Queen - Its obvious what this is
  • Head of Animal Control - Either its a pound employee or a zookeeper, I dunno.
  • The Jewel Thief - Again, its obvious what this is.
  • A Tribal Woman - AGAIN its obvious what it is.
  • The Dancer - Obviously some sort of dancer.
  • Steering Wheel Warrior - Probably a racer.
  • Wildlife - No clue at all. We already got the plant guy from Series 14, so it might be an animal. Who knows.
  • Scary Knight - Either a skeletal knight, zombie knight, or LEGO is finally reviving Basil.
  • The Wrestling Champion - Obviously a wrestler.
  • The Man in Shark Costume - Shark Guy.
  • Man Awkward - This is far worse than "Wildlife". I can't figure out what this one's supposed to be.
  • Kendo Wrestler - A kendo swordsman.
  • Astronaut - Do I even need to give an explanation?
  • Laser Robot - A robot with a laser gun. There's so many robots in the Minifigures theme...
  • The Concierge - A hotel concierge.
  • The Farmer - A farmer.

• 4 weeks later...
MaelstromIslander

So I could tie them all to the names provided, except for "Steering Wheel Warrior"; I don't think golden warrior people would be driving race cars.

I need to get Shark Guy, Astronaut, and Laser Robot, or I'll explode.

Lind Whisperer

Looks like we finally have a blue-on-green farmers torso! :thumbsup:

The question, is which would be more accurate for this figure - the new CMF, with nearly-accurate colors, or the correct print(from Alien Conquest)...:

latest?cb=20141020003326

Either way, it's awesome that we have a CS planet logo flag! :love:

MaelstromIslander

:0

We have an INCORRECT TRIVIA ALERT

qRB70.gif

I'm afraid the correct term is "Zonia", as stated by the Jim Spaceborn comics. Not once has this planet been referred to as "Classic Space Planet" by any official LEGO media.

^ huge nerd

I think that the shark guy would look much better in dark grey, but some of the Series 15 minifigures actually look neat. Perhaps less stereotypical than many past series'. My favorites would have to be the astronaut, Indian mom and farmer. I also like the injured guy's t-shirt; the banana logo is cute :3

Lind Whisperer

:0

We have an INCORRECT TRIVIA ALERT

qRB70.gif

I'm afraid the correct term is "Zonia", as stated by the Jim Spaceborn comics. Not once has this planet been referred to as "Classic Space Planet" by any official LEGO media.

Hidden Content

Ah, but you misread my statement. Planet was modified by "logo," and was also not capitalized. With "logo" as a modifying adjective, it's not referring to a specific planet, but to an emblem.

Also, just how much of the LEGO CS timeline is covered by the Spaceborn comics is a subject of potential debate - only the later 80s sets are definitely covered by it, while the original '79 and immediately beyond sets are in a dubious void - and the more recent releases by LEGO suggest that they're a future version of the current LEGO CITY Space theme.

Also, I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure that we don't know for absolute certainty that there even is a planet called Zonia - I believe that's been hypothesized backwards from the Zonian Fleet. It's certainly possible that there might be a planet Zonia, but it could also be just a broader species name.

Also, we don't have any evidence of exactly what the Zonian language is like, or any explanation of how it's been translated into English. Kenya is the country of Kenyans, but we don't have any substantial evidence that that's the case here. France, for instance, is the country of the French, but if we were to use English to hypothesize backwards, we'd have it being the country of Fren.

• Like 2

Quisoves Potoo

Also, we don't have any evidence of exactly what the Zonian language is like, or any explanation of how it's been translated into English. Kenya

is

the country of

Kenyans

, but we don't have any substantial evidence that that's the case here. France, for instance, is the country of the French, but if we were to use English to hypothesize backwards, we'd have it being the country of 

Fren

Nor do we live on the planet Hum.

• Like 4

MaelstromIslander

Also, I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure that we don't know for absolute certainty that there even is a planet called Zonia - I believe that's been hypothesized backwards from the Zonian Fleet

I have absolutely no idea where you got this from.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=6024262

Page 05, Panel 2. Two panels into the story Zonia is mentioned, and I don't think the words "Zonian Fleet" even appears once in Jim Spaceborn.

• Like 1

Lind Whisperer

Also, I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure that we don't know for absolute certainty that there even is a planet called Zonia - I believe that's been hypothesized backwards from the Zonian Fleet

I have absolutely no idea where you got this from.

Hidden Content

Page 05, Panel 2. Two panels into the story Zonia is mentioned, and I don't think the words "Zonian Fleet" even appears once in Jim Spaceborn.

*reads*

*squints*

...This is a prime example of how deceptive memory can be.>_>

• Like 1

guys

zonia is some planet mentioned in jim spaceborn

the space logo has a planet in it

that's it

you're not nerds, you're just trying too hard

• 4 weeks later...
  • lol username featured this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.