How I Think Pm's And Rr's.

Shadow322

1) Really? The smallest PM set I got was the motorcycle with the sawblades on the front wheel. If it's not an inconvenience, could you give us a name or a link to the set in question?

8908-1.jpg

Edit: Yours is here and costs 6 bucks for 31 pieces.

8956-1.jpg

8908-1.jpgEdit: Yours is here and costs 6 bucks for 31 pieces.8956-1.jpg

And on the products page of PM they didnt even show the middle wheel!

And they're now even too cheap to use cardboard boxes... I MEAN, DAMN!

Failwhale LEGO®.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I was thinking we should diss them for small sets. Then again, remember, RR had small sets as well. And I'm not talking about those final, unnamed sets.

Rapid Rider w/ ore and Bandit minfig, 39 pieces

4920-1.jpg

Hover Scout w/ unnamed building and Jet minfig, 40 pieces

4910-1.jpg

Chief minifig, 8 pieces

3347-1.jpg

Bandit, Docs & Sparks minifigs, 23 pieces

3348-1.jpg

Jet, Axle and Docs minifigs, 26 pieces

3349-1.jpg

It would be cooler if the color scheme wasn't so gaudy, and if it didn't reuse the name of a great Rock Raider set. Those are my only gripes. Oh, and there's something useful you can do with the toilet rock monsters: they'll fit over Christmas tree lights. Get the hint?

It would be cooler if the color scheme wasn't so gaudy, and if it didn't reuse the name of a great Rock Raider set. Those are my only gripes. Oh, and there's something useful you can do with the toilet rock monsters: they'll fit over Christmas tree lights. Get the hint?

LOL!!! But what's to celebrate, the fall of the power miners? (Idea)

Whatch TV, listen to music, play games. Then after doing this find some old tv shows/movies, listen to old music, and play old games. Yes graphics have become alot better but people make stuff so stupid theese days. Old stuff are usally the best stuff and people treausure that stuff. RR and PM are just a battle between old and new, noone will win. There are advantages of old stuff and disadvanteges. This is also the same for new stuff that are being created. This "war" going on between the two are just childish games because both are equal in a way. Dont hate something because its "copying" the old, they are just trying to be new. Really now do you think the whole LRR game is right for kids? Just think about it, seriously.

That is the best post you have made thus far, Joe. I have a newfound respect for you, especially if you continue to post like that. Seriously.

Your kinda right Joe, what is it, a 10 year gap between LEGO® Rock Raiders and LEGO® Power Miners?

Thats not very long, if it was like a 20-30 year gap, then it would be a problem.

• 3 weeks later...

This is getting off topic, you people are just to stuburn to change your opinien about Power Miners and Rock Raiders, at least Eagle agrees with me, atleast he's a friend.

Dude, I think that :Power Miners is just as good as RR. I mean, if I could find anything Rock Raiders, I'd get it in a heartbeat. But no matter how many thrift stores I go to, since I'm not allowed on Ebay, I can't find ANYTHING. So I'll have to settle with Power Miners. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Rock Raiders, but I can't find it for the life of me!

TheEPICtrainrider

This is getting off topic, you people are just to stuburn to change your opinien about Power Miners and Rock Raiders, at least Eagle agrees with me, atleast he's a friend.

Dude, I think that :Power Miners is just as good as RR. I mean, if I could find anything Rock Raiders, I'd get it in a heartbeat. But no matter how many thrift stores I go to, since I'm not allowed on Ebay, I can't find ANYTHING. So I'll have to settle with Power Miners. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Rock Raiders, but I can't find it for the life of me!

You could simply make the model off of LDD. Then put it together yourself.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.