Car Upgrades?

RocketRacer.

RocketRacer.

Is there a way to mod the amount of upgrades your car has in adventure mode? For example can I give myself 5 speed upgrades before the first race of the game? If there is, could someone tell me how to do it.

Fluffy Cupcake

There isn't any specific file you can mod to make you start past 0, but you can do what you are asking with my cheat table:

http://www.cheatengine.org/tables/moreinfo.php?tid=1163

You will need the program Cheat Engine to run that file, which is also found on the same site as that cheat table. I suggest looking up how to use to the program before asking. It isn't to hard.

RocketRacer.

Ok thanks for the table, I know how to use cheat engine, but what am I looking for to mod the upgrades

Fluffy Cupcake

What you are looking for is under Section 5 (Vehicle Stuff) of the readme. More specifically, the part called "Vehicle Stats" under that section.

• 2 years later...
On 6/19/2015 at 5:22 AM, Xir said:

There isn't any specific file you can mod to make you start past 0, but you can do what you are asking with my cheat table:

s85Xa.png

I guess your cheat table is offline :)I have downloaded it from one of your youtube videos though. However, the cheat engine itself in unavailable too.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160827054616/http://www.cheatengine.org:80/downloads.php

You know where I can get it?

My purpose is indeed to make the cars faster. Not only mine, but also the others, lets say 150% / as a factor of 1.5 to the speed only. To have the game more challenging, so you need to be careful with the throttle. I haven't found any information if anything affects also the AI cars, so is that possible?

No idea whether the AI will be able to handle this though, but once the possibility is there i could tweak a good speed for them.

Great, thanks!

Ah, nice thread you linked there...

Edit: sorry, but neither the cheat table that I downloaded in your YT video, nor the one in your linked post (faster AI) seem to work completely. Former one gives an error when loading in cheat engine, latter one I can't use completely, see image. There isn't any value to grip/shield/speed but only to the other ones.

946137761_LR2CT.JPG.608b918101a0eeb6060baa7021eee9b6.JPG

I've searched this forum for the latest cheat table of yours but couldn't find. Couldn't you provide it or show where to find?

PS: Maybe the latest version of CE 6.7 is uncompatible with the older tables...

Ah dumb, didn't try that...

But still, no effect, no matter what I'm doing... for no value between 0 and 1,399999976, for no Player P1 - P8, no matter if I check the boxes or not. What am I doing wrong?..

Edit: Ahh ok...need to restart the event I am on. Thanks for info!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.