Unused items

lol username

lol username

The text files in CHARS\ITEMS_TXT define properties of items. Add this line to the entry for an item you want to make available in-game:

ItemAbility Always "ItemCanBeCollected"

And you'll be able to unlock it via large treasure chests. Not sure if there's a way to make them unlocked by default.

There also seem to be items without any entries in the text files. I haven't experimented with making new entries for them yet, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Yh5C7f3.png

• Like 3

Are most of these items currently unnamed? If they aren't, wouldn't it be a matter of adding them to collection.txt and unlockedbydefault (or however that goes)? Seems like that should maybe work. =)

Are most of these items currently unnamed? If they aren't, wouldn't it be a matter of adding them to collection.txt and unlockedbydefault (or however that goes)? Seems like that should maybe work. =)

​Items don't go in collection.txt. There is no one main file that houses the weapons, instead they are categorized by type.

Ah, my bad Neal. Wrote that when I was tired and reading some other stuff at the same time. Thanks for the correction!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.