New RRU user first post saying Hello

P1771S

Hello Rock Raiders United,

Just joined the forum a minute ago and writting this Hello post.
I've joined this forum due to the valuable information I've found regarding Lego Worlds hex edit tricks to alter ones location.
Looking forwards to reading other posts here and seeing more tricks for Lego Worlds.
Was trying to get to the 65.536 location in Lego Worlds, yet saw someone beaten me to it and even posted a youtube video of it :D Congratulations!

I've been a beta tester in the closed beta of Lego Universe and a active user upon its release.
Feel free to ask if theres something you'd like to know from me.

someswedish

Welcome to Rock Raiders United.

Its a silly but good bunch here, hope you find your stay here enjoyable.

Many users here would be glad to help you with any question you might have, just ask whatever you want answers for if you cant find anything on the forum.

Fluffy Cupcake

Hello Rock Raiders United,
I've joined this forum due to the valuable information I've found regarding Lego Worlds hex edit tricks to alter ones location.

I've been a beta tester in the closed beta of Lego Universe and a active user upon its release.
Feel free to ask if theres something you'd like to know from me.

​Glad you liked my, and to an extent, Kirkby's post! If that is all that made you register here, you won't be disapointed!

There are several closed LU testers around here, I being one of them. I'm sure all the questions regarding that game have been long answered by now, considering that and that the game has been dead for three years.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.