Return To Planet U (THE END?)

Lair

For levels or monsters or any kind of mods
I have some idea is

Rock Spiders and Tame Rockwhales

The Rock Spider has already been done...kinda.

The tamed Rockwhale is a good idea.

1. Will think about it.

2. ...

Why am I so famous for creating the Rock Spider? It was even one of my great acomplishments according to Cyrem. Seriously, it was just a test project. All that was seen was a screenshot of a Spider made of stone and an idiot who wasn't scared.

Thanks Sonic

Lair Please Release this to the Public Now other wise i'll Cry :'(

There's nothing to release to the public. Nothing. Nada.

Attention: I am officialy starting the restart. Please keep track now, becuase I start work soon on the real RtPU.

This is a good day. RtPU is returning to RRU.

Also, I would think that Lair is more famous for putting the most comprehensive Rockwhale documentation on the web, RtPU, and now for his LRR-PSX walkthroughs.

This is a good day. RtPU is returning to RRU.

Also, I would think that Lair is more famous for putting the most comprehensive Rockwhale documentation on the web, RtPU, and now for his LRR-PSX walkthroughs.

You mean PS1 walkthoughs.

If you are talking about the PS1 game then you should refer to it as the PS1 game because PSX is a term that was made to fail considering how it doesn't mean anything at all really.

http://www.rockraidersunited.org/wiki/index.php?title=Return_to_Planet_U

I've updated the page. Follow it, that's where I'll post stuff as well as here.

lol I stole the style from Cirevam

• 1 month later...

Um, Lair? When is Return to planet U Being released or Going into the BETA Stage?

I have the Directory set up for it and I Really Can't Wait! :D

Return To Planet U (?)
That squiggle thing there with the dot under it.

RtPU is not going to be out anytime soon as far as anyone (Including Lair) knows.

That's good. Just don't abuse lava erosion or air supply. Actually, don't use them at all.

Request denied. If I were to do that I'd have to redesign it to be EASIER than the original game.

That's good. Just don't abuse lava erosion or air supply. Actually, don't use them at all.

Request denied. If I were to do that I'd have to redesign it to be EASIER than the original game.

I was joking. But really, you shouldn't be trying to make the game as hard as you can. The emphasis should be on fun, not difficulty.

Maybe it's because you haven't been updating for a while...

I have been updating a lot. Not this topic. Just because I leave the topic does NOT mean I quit. No more than any othe rproject topic.

I can make map designs at school and make the files when I get home so it should go faster now.

Lol that is exactly what i am doing to :P lol

For levels or monsters or any kind of mods

I have some more

Tame Spider, Energy Spider, Rocktick Maybe?

The Rocktick will suck the power from power crystals

IDEA IDEA Rename Energy Crystals to Power Crystals

• Cyrem locked this topic