Return To Planet U (THE END?)

Lair

If no one submits ideas for levels, then obviously he'll make all of mine.

He wants to see everyone's ideas.

And then choose the best 7.

how about "A Rock Raiders Last stand" it has so many rock monsters and slugs you have bearly any time to build and it has 500 crystals goal and it has an air supply

these do sound better than the levels in game!!!

if only DDI finished rock raiders (or atleast the level editor)

we have expanded where they dared not to tred BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Level 9: Trapped!

SO now I need help for an idea for the objectives. What is the storyline behind RtPU? They came here intentionaly, so why are they mining crystals, and How are they getting so many people, etc?

Maybe they want the crystals to take home and study? Because the first time they were mining them to power the ship. Or maybe they found that the crystals can cure diseases and they need them to wipe out all sicknesses? I don't know.

>:(

1) YoU SAID THAT ON ANOTHER TOPIC

2) READ THAT TOPIC AND YOU WILL REALISE YOU JUST CALLED YOURSELF A MINDLESS ROBOT

3) STOP SPAMMING JUST TO GAIN POSTS.

Sorry

So again, how do they get to the LMS.

ALSO SONIC

1) Why did you say there were more girls on the LMS?

2) How does that relate to them getting to the LMS from earth

3) You called yourself a mindless robot.

Story: The RRU came on the LMS_U

so are you?

That was somewhat dumb

reason: This is the LMS United. Cyrem is captain. So if I was using Chief I wouldnt have asked.

please stop spamming.

Communications manager Anonymouse :P

Nah, someone else. xD But I think communications manager/head of communications or something like that might be best.

Think. >_>

That's not really funny, sonic.

And lair, it's just a game. Doesn't have to all be scientifically accurate.

And again, why not just make the new LMS a bigger one? :P

Seeing as total we have had not even 500 members and LMS ships have a 3000 capacity that would work.

And I got what sonic said. It just offended me how he posted it and instead pf erasing he striked it out AND posted it in 2 topics.

If they're going to be out in space exploring other planetary systems for years, maybe decades at a time, it would make sense to have at least some females so that procreation can take place if people end up dying during a mining operation or something. If anything, the kids could do smaller tasks on the LMS.

@Cire, Your Stereotyping, Some Girls/Women, (Like Me) Would NEVER Even Think About Doing That Kindof Stuff, Plus, The Kids Need To

A) Develop 9 Months

B)Wait 5 Years Before They Become Useful At All

9 months of inactivity from female worker. Raising child would take 5 years for usefulness, most likely 15 or 16 before thay would be good at mining. And low chance to agreememnt. Artificial embyo incubators would still need someone to love them. So that theory is out. Rock Raiders can make families if they want, but don't depend on it for population.

Anything else?

• Cyrem locked this topic