Return To Planet U (THE END?)

Lair

For levels or monsters or any kind of mods

I have some more

Tame Spider, Energy Spider, Rocktick Maybe?

The Rocktick will suck the power from power crystals

IDEA IDEA Rename Energy Crystals to Power Crystals

I like Energy Crystals better, sorry.

Alright then. But feel free to suggest thing, just don't always expect them to be possible in LRR.

oh okay but what about the other idea's

there's no appostrophe in ideas when it's plural. Only when your showing something belongs to the idea.

Look at my sig Lair and click the link on the lowest section of it

Assuming you're saying I should use creatures from that.

Seeing as I created the Seam Monster and the 2 slugs you can guess that I already planned on using them.

And I'm not using Power Miners monsters, ever. Though there may be a few Power Miners raiding your base.

You should add some sort of amphibious transport truck. You could use it to get stuff from distant islands, but you'd still have to use a cargo carrier or TT to get drilling vehicles or some sort of small dozer over water.

Is it be possible to make it deploy skids like the Rapid Rider when it goes on water? That'd be really awesome.

If Activity_RouteWater is a valid activity, then yes. Otherwise, probably not. I haven't tested to see if it's valid, but if it is, then it would be extremely easy to make an amphibious-looking truck.

If Activity_RouteWater is a valid activity, then yes. Otherwise, probably not. I haven't tested to see if it's valid, but if it is, then it would be extremely easy to make an amphibious-looking truck.

Couldn't you do something similar to how rock raiders will do the rubble walking animation when walking through water is enabled? Or is that what you just said?

If you want the amphibious truck to swim through rubble, then sure.

But couldn't you disable the truck being affected by rubble, or set the speed modification so low it won't use the rubble animation?

The problem is that the RouteRubble activity is apparently also used for crossing water, which doesn't make much sense. You can change Activity_RouteRubble to use the standard route animation, but then nothing will happen when it goes over water.

Oh, I see. But if I remember correctly, rock raiders don't use the rubble animation when they go over almost-cleared rubble, which also has little effect on their speed, so couldn't you set the vehicle's rubble slowdown coefficient thingy really low, and have it not be affected? Or is that value universal?

Partially-cleared rubble is treated differently. I've made some units speed up when walking over rubble and others have no change in speed and the animation still plays.

Activities happen when a certain event happens. If I walk over what is considered to be a rubble tile, or anything else that calls the activity, I do the stuff that is called by the activity. If I have a crystal and I walk over the deposit_null of a Power Station, I stand still and I play the animation that's called by the activity associated with throwing materials (I don't remember which one that is). This is why I call the AE files Action-Event files; there's an action associated with an event, or more accurately, an animation associated with an activity.

I could just use the rapid rider, but I don't know how to make it travel on land at 0.3 speed while still going 2.0 speed through water. And don't even think about suggesting watercoef.

Edit: didn't see this second page of stuff. And I don't like the idea of a land CAT even though it could in HADU because then it would get distracted a lot.

I could just use the rapid rider, but I don't know how to make it travel on land at 0.3 speed while still going 2.0 speed through water. And don't even think about suggesting watercoef.

Edit: didn't see this second page of stuff. And I don't like the idea of a land CAT even though it could in HADU because then it would get distracted a lot.

But if you gave it cargo capacity and made it go on land, it'd suddenly become useful.

But if you gave it cargo capacity and made it go on land, it'd suddenly become useful.

But I can't make it go on land. Last time I tried the entire Docks glitched.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, hello. I see you've stumbled across this page. Well, I'm making a mega-redo of Lego Rock Raiders. Everything is new, bigger, better, harder.

Update List. Click on the v.### to see a picture of the new build.

v.000

* Original Build of Rock Raiders. No Changes.

v.001

* Turned on Debug Keys.

* Darkened the color of Uncharged Energy Crystals.

* Set the MinZoom to 100 and the MaxZoom to 450.

v.002

* Changed the Tool Store into the previous version, effetivley breaking it into two buildings.

Wikipedia Page

Nice! Do some more please :D !

PS: I thought that it would be versions of the actuallSpelling? Game not pics

Ah, hello. I see you've stumbled across this page. Well, I'm making a mega-redo of Lego Rock Raiders. Everything is new, bigger, better, harder.

Update List. Click on the v.### to see a picture of the new build.

v.000

* Original Build of Rock Raiders. No Changes.

v.001

* Turned on Debug Keys.

* Darkened the color of Uncharged Energy Crystals.

* Set the MinZoom to 100 and the MaxZoom to 450.

v.002

* Changed the Tool Store into the previous version, effetivley breaking it into two buildings.

Wikipedia Page

Nice! Do some more please :D !

PS: I thought that it would be versions of the actuallSpelling? Game not pics

/:|

Why would I release a new version of Lego Rock Raiders every time I made a change?

Actual.

• Cyrem locked this topic